test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I want kicking in pvp back !!!

cotanapadneecotanapadnee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Im sick of players who do nothing !!! Im unhappy playing this game .. while i shoud be happy !!! ... wanna kick players who ruining game when they stay and dont help !!!
Post edited by cotanapadnee on

Comments

• leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Real simple. Add vote-kick like every MMO of the last 15 years.
  • alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's even simpler, if you don;t like the team, or any of your teammates, leave the group. The power is yours, use it.
  • logancainelogancaine Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    leave arena?
  • cotanapadneecotanapadnee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there wos bug, when i leave a group .. i wos not able to join pvp again for a while
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Wow, they implemented a leave penalty and disabled the kick?
    Then, cryptic is saying with a very loud voice that they want pvp to be played AFK. And actually, for them it makes things like designing a PvP map much easier. Just designing the campfire. No need either to lower the harrow when countdown is over. Afk PvP = win-win.
    English is not my first language.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Im sick of players who do nothing !!! Im unhappy playing this game .. while i shoud be happy !!! ... wanna kick players who ruining game when they stay and dont help !!!

Real simple.. right click your name leave match. /end thread

I mean seriously kicking in PvP was abused and never should of happened and I got kicked from so many games for being the point leader so the 2nd place guy could get a prize.

Just deal with it. Maybe help the baddies out or be bad yourself.