test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T1 Sets prepatch and post patch not getting set bonus

enneaennea Member Posts: 41
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The older T1 sets with incorrect level requirements(level 34 onwards..), are not syncing with the newer T1 sets with the fixed level requirement of 60. Please fix asap as this is a major bug causing multiple players who have finished their sets post patch receive no benefits.
Post edited by ennea on

Comments

• sirdale9382sirdale9382 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yes make all t1 set level 60 or just put the set back to what it was very annoying and costly when u have to have miss match gear

Stalwart set needs to be fix
  • zaranzodzaranzod Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here !
    It took me some time and effort to find the pieces of the set, just to discover they don't match.
    A fix would be welcome.
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To reiterate:

Originally the Guardian Fighter's armor sets had messed up level requirements (some were level 38). They were recently adjusted to level 60. However, the game doesn't count the updated level 60 armor as the same "set" as the older level 38 armor, even though they are exactly the same.

So say I had 2 pieces of the older Stalwart Bulwark set, and after the update I obtained the other 2. Instead of me having the 4/4 bonus, I would only have the 2/4 bonus, twice. I hope that clears it up.
  • sirdale9382sirdale9382 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just make all old stalwart gear to 60 aswell
  • enneaennea Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    Bump for fix!
  • hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Im really sad I didn't read this post in time to prevent this...
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?362292-Stalwart-set-broken-!!!-give-me-back-my-ad

give us our set... please.
    Don't spend time to fix minor bugs or to program expansions... there are terrible major bugs to fix. Please answer us... we need to know what are you doing to fix this.
  • stringsoftearsstringsoftears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    We're no longer testers.
    We will no longer test.
    The game has been released
    That you cannot detest

You've patched and piddled
    Listened, you have?
    Your game remains broken
    Hire some mother****ing QA before releasing stuff.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump. All my T1 sets are broken. Every single one of my Stalwart items registers as a different set, KC and VW helms don't give 4 item set bonus.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited June 2013
    Bump for Game release patch still NOT addressing issue.
  • ntens3iventens3ive Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have posted another thread about this as well. My Stalwart Set all works except for the Helmet, which I just discovered is not level 60, but level 49? And from reading everything above this post, that seems to be the cause of the bug. I really hope someone answers soon, as I do not have the AD to just go out and buy the working helmet (on my realm its 1.5mil right now lowest one) when I've already struggled to buy ONE.

But yes, some answers soon or a fix soon as right now the game just isn't appealing to play anymore, as I feel my entire character's concept and my playstyle is broken. I was mimicing the Roth (I think?) build (not opening a discussion up about whats better, etc. So please don't, lol!) which relies heavily on the 4-Piece Set Bonus from the Stalwart Bulwark's Armor Pieces. And I was so pumped for the literal release today, only to have this happen... oh and just as an added bonus to my luck today? I was on Gateway bidding on an item (the Stalwart Greaves) and I outbid someone at 9 seconds left, said I was winning, said I won, then I logged into game and found AD and an email saying I had lost the bid? Sucked lol, because it was for 14,000 AD, next one available was 154,000 which I caved and bought and then found out about the sets not working.

Apologies for the long read guys. Hope everyone has a great evening, and hopefully we'll get the ball rolling on this soon enough!
    edited June 2013
    Bump for Fix,dont see how this is not a pressing issue.
  • billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ntens3ive wrote: »
    I have posted another thread about this as well.

Hehe i think there are about 20+ all over the forum.
    Its being more than a week i've being posting about this and bumping i just stoped since a red responded in one of them
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everybody, we're looking into this issue. Thanks for letting us know!

Bug exists since 06-13-2013
    I'm taking a break from the game till it gets fixed :D

Free bump
  • crusader468crusader468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Admin alrdy confirmed they looking into this matter guys, i had same thread a week ago and got admin`s reply

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?348632-Knight-Captain-set-borked/page2