test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Beholder] 60 Rogue and (soon) Cleric Looking for Beholder Guild

zephyrlizephyrli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey

So GG is here and I've had some fun playing solo so far but I'd like to join a guild now to play this game a bit more in depth from now on.

I've been playing rogue since "Open Beta" started and am about 9.4k GS now. Hoping to max out gear on this soon with better runs with a guild as PUG games just don't cut it.

Currently levelling a cleric also to open up more options and be more of an asset to any guild that would have me. I'm easy going enough but like to play with competent mature players who give no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and take no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when it comes to fair play and working together. I enjoy playing with new players and vets alike and helping new players learn the ropes, if theyre willing to learn.

Looking for a friendly, sociable group to play with but I want to play endgame content to the fullest of its potential so perhaps if the word "Casual Gamer" is what youre looking for I wouldnt be in that category so much, although I'd welcome a guild who caters to all levels of play.

Hope to find something that will last my time in this game and not just a fly-by-night guild that will have moved on in a few weeks.

Cheers

@Zephyrli

P.S. GMT/CET timezone would be preferable for scheduling of GG etc but Eastern time works too. PST would be too big a time difference and I dont like being the only one online while the rest of the guild is asleep :p

PPS previous experience mainly Perfect World PvP guild for a couple years, Laghaim before that for...well too long really :p. some LoL (good riddance to that game) and a few others along the way.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey I sent you a PM. Have a look!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Hi Zephyrli :)

After reading all your information it seems you would fit smoothly inside <Imba>
    Please just have a loot here to know more about us if you are interested.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Thorfin.
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • Options
    zephyrlizephyrli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the replies. I joined Ruinnation last night on a trial basis. Will see how this goes :) All the best to you guys.