test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LVL 60 DC 10.5 GS LFGuild - Dragon

krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I am looking for a guild with older players - preferably 25+. I am a long time MMO player with marginal experience with T2 dungeons in Neverwinter. I have always just qued and gone with random groups of strangers and recently decided I would not do that anymore - and shelved My Cleric to see how things shaped up on the Mindflayer server.

With the release of new content I have decided to pick up the cleric once again - however I still do not have any desire for random que/pick up groups. So here I am - LFGuild.

I am not overly worried about immediate immersion into end game content and would be perfectly happy to join up with a growing guild just moving into or preparing to move into late game content and be a part of the growth, as long as there is some activity and comradery within the guild.

If you know of or are apart of such a guild please let me know at Krayvin@Krav1n on the Dragon server so that I may get in touch with them and discuss further.

Thanks!
Post edited by krayv1n on

Comments

• Options
    draslorddraslord Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    My guild is fairly new but we are steadily growing. We catter towards casual and hardcore players that want to PvE and PvP. Alot of of us are all generally 25+ but even our younger members (youngest being 18) are quiet mature.

Here is some information about us if you want to know more or if you prefer talking in person my ingame name is Vertrouwen.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?361322-Magnus-Legio-Multi-Platform-Gaming-Community
  • Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    Come check out the Black Hearts Clan at www.blackheartsclan.com We are a mature, active guild, dedicated to end game content, and assisting fellow guildies in need. Fill out an app under the forum section of the site and hop in vent to chat with some of the guildies. We have someone on 24/7, most active during the day and in to the late hours of the night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    necrotiks76necrotiks76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Greetings my name is Tickle and im representing <Despondency>, and if your still looking for a guild we could be a fit for you. I will leave our general cut/paste information, and if any of that intrigues you just add me in game @travis2007 and I can go into greater detail. Either way I wish you luck in your hunt and hope you find a guild that suits you.

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Check your PM inbox buddy! I sent you a message!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png