test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New player looking for guild!

johneco1johneco1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
Dragon Server - Just started Neverwinter a couple of days ago and having a blast. I rolled a control wizard and have him up to level 18. Would be great though to get involved in a guild with like-minded folks. I'm an older guy and not into drama but I enjoy people and always willing to help out if I can. I'm on the west coast and mostly into PVE. If you are in an adult guild have a good size base, drop me a line. Thanks!
Post edited by johneco1 on

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited June 2013
    Join the Guild Of Icewind Dale! Just sign up at the site and let's play!!

http://icewinddale.shivtr.com/
  • Options
    johneco1johneco1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately icewinddale is not on the Dragon server. Took about 7 days to figure it out though... So I am still looking for an active guild on Dragon. I'm about level 42 now. Looking forward to some meeting some new people. Game gets a little lonely.
  • Options
    warchief102warchief102 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We are a new guild with four players at the moment,with a few lvl 60s already but working on alts too look up neverwinter knight's we could use a control wizard,our goal is end game 5 mans but enjoy the leveling dungeons as well.
  • Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I sent u a PM buddy :)
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    I did to !