test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Gear for the GWF is TERRIBLE!!!!!

finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
OK so every other class gets a GREAT set and the GWF AGAIN gets discriminated and ignored with a worthless slow and deflect bonus.... OK the stats are pretty good, but for a set of 2 you get 1.8k of HP??? REALLY??? and DEFLECT??? and **** SLOW??? WTF is this??? PLEASE for the good of ALL GWF change this worthless junk of bonuses on this gear!!! It is unfair and VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by finalwinter on

Comments

• Options
    varsas13varsas13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I feel much anger in this onee, it will take many of century to teach this one to chillax and know it is only a game
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am very angry Yoda... Thank you for that wonderful obvious comment... Here this is for you “Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.” ... you said this ***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    suzzy22suzzy22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The base stats of the items are good. The set bonus for 2 and for 4 both suck. One is almost useless and the other is useless. I wouldn't say that only the GWF got bad items though. Clerics got lifesteal.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You are right suzzy, but I would take lifesteal over the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the GWF got any day =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]