test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a Question

chizzahchizzah Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I don't know if I'm imagining things or not. But has anyone else notice when in stealth when you use lashing blade or daze strike, the attack hits, but the CW it hit teleports away AFTER he/she got hit and it registers as a dodge? Is there something I don't know cause I know for sure it can't be lag or a coincidence.
Post edited by chizzah on

Comments

• isleeislee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's lag; I see the same thing happen all the time with rogues and cw's.
  • chizzahchizzah Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    are you sure? cause it only happens with CWs. Never seen it happen with rogues before. And having it happened while im in stealth when they should have no idea it's coming? doesnt make sense...
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I thik its cause you have to use your quickmove power for it to properly work. Ive noticed rogues seem to prefer using their power based movement power rather than tumbling to dodge but wizards bamf around like it was going out of style. If a cleric used their power-slide it would have same effect,

if a rogue actually rolls they should be able to dodge as well.
  • chizzahchizzah Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool I'll take your words for it. But something doesn't feel right. I fought a Rogue just now. I was in stealth used lashing blade while he was on a mount. He takes a dive I immediately do my daze strike. He gets up undazed and starts hitting me. This happens twice both times the same thing happened. And no black haze that comes with impossible to catch. I'm not saying it I'm right I'm just wondering if the game can be hacked.. Cause I always use that combo when people are on mounts its cowardly but I'm a rogue. That's what we do. But this seems like next level ish man...