test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heavy Inferno Nightmare... equip or sell?

strangeteabagstrangeteabag Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I decided to try my luck with 10 enchanted keys and 10 boxes. I was fortunate enough to receive the Heavy Inferno Nightmare on my third box. I currently use a green 50% speed mount but since I hit 60 I don't have much use for mounts (though that might change with new content)

They are roughly 950k right on the ah.

What would you do?
Post edited by strangeteabag on

Comments

• Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    I decided to try my luck with 10 enchanted keys and 10 boxes. I was fortunate enough to receive the Heavy Inferno Nightmare on my third box. I currently use a green 50% speed mount but since I hit 60 I don't have much use for mounts (though that might change with new content)

What would you do?

Store it and wait until the mount is not in the box anymore if you don't care for nice appearance and such. Unless you are hard pressed for diamonds (To buy a diamond pony?).

As for what I'd do, I'll equip it right away.
  • Options
    orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sell it. You can get a mount of the same speed for cheaper than 950k ADs. (Buy 2k Zen with those ADs, buy a Stormraider Clydesdale.)
  • Options
    pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmm. You could, potentially, save it up and sell later on, but personally I'd just equip it. I likes me some cool horses, and I have poor impulse control. :)
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Hmm. You could, potentially, save it up and sell later on, but personally I'd just equip it. I likes me some cool horses, and I have poor impulse control. :)

I'm with him.
    The only downside is that it is bind on equip and is only good for one character...

But a Nightmare is about as cool as horses get. Well at least that's what I thought until I saw the Twilight Nightmare that is available in Neverwinter! :D
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm with him.
    The only downside is that it is bind on equip and is only good for one character...

But a Nightmare is about as cool as horses get. Well at least that's what I thought until I saw the Twilight Nightmare that is available in Neverwinter! :D

Yeah, I think the Twilight Nightmare is the best looking mount in the game. Can't justify the cost of getting one though. Maybe if it came with a collectible model miniature(are you listening to this Cryptic?)
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Save if it for the Warlock. If its truly a Hellbringer (Inferal Pact) then it would look cool with the Nightmare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    theodraxtheodrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    I'd save it. It will appreciate in value once they pull it from the boxes.
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iive opened more than 100 boxes and still no luck
  • Options
    wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    I currently have 2,800+ Tarmalune Trade Bars (roughly 280 boxes), and from those boxes have gotten maybe 25 purple runes, 3 Phoera, and 4 Dragon eggs.

So, if I were you, I would not sell it as that means you will eventually need to buy one again unless you get really lucky with boxes again.
  • Options
    jelleh21jelleh21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013

What would you do?

I'd sell it and buy more keys until you can get the Twilight Nightmare. But hey, that's just me.