test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

retreiving list of map...

danchico0779danchico0779 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok i did Gauntlgrym earlier..after we won, we got our fist bug where we were sent to T1 dungeon instead of T2.
lil bug i can deal with...but hten after completion, i went back to protectors enclave..and got a big lagspike. so I decided
to relog and now i get the message (retreiving list of maps) then i get other message saying connection timed out...i can log in on my alts though..anyone else getting that bug?
Post edited by danchico0779 on

Comments

• emonjamillaemonjamilla Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem.
  • covenant78covenant78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did do Gauntlgym once today, but I had been in protector's enclave for over a half hour when I logged for dinner. Come back, hanging on "Retrieving list of maps...".

My level 17 alt goes in just fine and isn't lagging, just my level 60, not quite sure how that's possible.
  • willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem too, can log in on all other characters.
  • danchico0779danchico0779 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    happy to see i'm not the only one...after trying everthing like rebooting modem, router,PC even did isp connection speed test..guess it's a matter of wait now..and just hoping it will be fixed soon!
  • ichiryu9999ichiryu9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was wondering, i saw that i still had the scroll from Gauntlgrym in my inventory, maybe its that.....
  • danchico0779danchico0779 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah you are right i had them still in my bags too. but i don't see how this could prevent us from loging into the game...
  • marlzmarlz Member Posts: 102
    edited June 2013
    iv got this issue to =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • firelyfirely Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here - stuck
  • leirza1leirza1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem, participated in Gauntlgrym aswell. Can log in on the other character on the same account.
  • th3farkth3fark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have the same problem