test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many astral diamonds do you make a day?

whoamarkwhoamark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm finding it rough. Prayer and leadership is small potatoes and I only end up with 10-15k worth of stuff from doing dungeon delves I find. Any tips? Even making 500k AD seems way too hard?
Post edited by whoamark on

Comments

• Options
    mizbiz1mizbiz1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same for me. The Valindra event was helping me pump out 50k a day for selling bones. Now it's over :( right now, I do my dailies and get 5k. Sell the stuff from dungeon which makes me like 1k. Then I do like 2-3 skirmish runs which makes me 5000 from the bonus and selling. I also do like more than 1 dungeon and skirmish runs. Yesterday, I sold about 20 bag of bones for about 50k AD. Here is my advice: PICK UP EVERYTHING. Even the little stuff can net you like 100 each.
  • Options
    davedogxdavedogx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gear up, learn Castle Never. I easily make 1-2 million perday doing about 5-10 runs of Castle Never.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    30-50Kish, I think. (Depends on how often I can log in to cycle my Leadership jobs. Invoke+Leader * 8 characters. No dailies, no dungeons. Waiting for Module 1 & new classes.)
  • Options
    mizbiz1mizbiz1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Btw are you on Dragon? If so, we could farm AD if your down for that.
  • Options
    mistressroxxymistressroxxy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    30k AD a day atleast on leadership, 10k a day on dailys, 2k on prayers, 10 runs from Castle Never about 300k AD about 350k on a good day about 500k a day.
    [SIGPIC]JFJrpuR.jpg[/sigpic]
    GWF Mistress Roxxy and DC Lady Valentine both @loverboyusa
  • Options
    johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yea go CN get rich 1 day
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Across all my toons? Enough...
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    About 20K or so from dailies. Then it depends how much Leadership and Dungeon Delving I do.
  • Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Although I'm only lvl 19, I find a lot of those nightmare chests around. Many of these drop jewel shards I can hand in for 40.000 AD each. Sure, the chest need a key to open, and the keys cost zen. But you can trade AD for Zen, but I think you can still make a profit. If we exclude the key-cost, I made 200.000 ADs on my rogue yesterday alone.
  • Options
    capnrogerscapnrogers Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About 60K on leadership/prayers accross all toons, topped up by occasional lucky greed roll in CN - I only do CN about 5-10 times a week so on average should get 2 items a week, last week was bad though, 1 item in 11 runs :(

Got an alt to 60 too, done 13 T2 runs, not got anything better than a T1 item (6 belts, 5 necks, 1 off hand and 1 T1 - highest valued on AH was about 10k) so not sure DD is best way for cash.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I used to make around 200.000/day, mostly from buying gauntlets (Miracle Healer and Avatar of War), making the reinforced versions and re-selling them. Now, after the latest patch that is no longer possible, so I am focusing on leadership and making the occasional gemmed exquisite shirts/pants. Add to that AD from invocation, an occasional profession resource run and a few T1/T2 dungeons ... uh, maybe 100.000/day
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    baddumtssbaddumtss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    davedogx wrote: »
    Gear up, learn Castle Never. I easily make 1-2 million perday doing about 5-10 runs of Castle Never.
    This, exploit the sh*t out of CN and you can afford perfect enchants and bis gear. Make sure you are a TR, CW or DC. People on Twitch are streaming 24/7 CN exploit runs. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Zero here. ;) I don't do dailies, I haven't spent a dime, and I don't really use AD much, and I play and make UGC more than in-game progression. If I get into the whole MMO-side of Neverwinter I know I'm going to be burned out after a month, if that.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    100K a day or so. Not really playing though, just idling with the occasional dungeon run if guildies want to do it. Waiting for content. I'm quite happy with the amount of spare AD I already have and don't see much point in getting more.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I currently make about 100k a day from crafting. To maintain my profits I have had to buy out the under-cutters and relist the items at a higher price (breaking even after the AH fee, more or less), which is a constant aggravation, but it works (keeps the price point intact). I could probably make more but I have a job and a life, so that is just what I can do playing casually.
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Not enough.