test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now available: Cantankerous Mage and more!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in News & Announcements
The Cantankerous Mage, Brindle Horse Mounts, and bonus Alchemy Resources are now available in the Zen Market! Check them out here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=890231
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• salgado18salgado18 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice! One thing I don't quite like on the new Cantankerous Mage is that one of his skills takes enemies away from the battle, and that could happen in an undesirable moment (like during an area of effect skill). Also, the skins are way too similar, maybe they should be more unique. Otherwise, I like the new additions! Keep it up!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I really enjoyed the video for the mage.

So GG, if that was your doing, top marks. Otherwise give my praise to whoever was responsible.
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why is it that the Golden Brindle and Ashen Brindle are, in fact, Brindle horses... but the Brindle and Sabino regular (gold purchase) horses have been mixed up since BW1? The Sabino mount summons the Brindle, and vice versa. Obviously the art department knows what a Brindle is if they got it right on the zen mounts... can we get a fix for the gold mounts please?
    qtPt2I
  • lilacflame2013lilacflame2013 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, I can tell you one thing for Alchemy that my guy and I can't find ANYWHERE! The Basic Alchemical Knowledge Scrolls. Been everywhere, can't buy it anywhere, can't find it anywhere. So, how do u get out of level 1 without them?? OR? where can we get them?? Really frustrating!!

Thanks for a reply!
    Don't Mess with the Affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and Good with KETCHUP!!:p
  • sveguroksvegurok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Basic Alchemical Knowledge Scrolls are only gathered through Experimentation. You can't buy them anywhere and you can't discard them either. Each level of Alchemy has its own Experimentation Task. There is only chance to get this item it is not 100%.
  • isakongmingisakongming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And still no training tome for companions...
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    And still no training tome for companions...

I hear ya... I'm still waiting on having the ability to re-roll my initial ability dice scores for my character...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You will have to do the experiment in L 1, over and over as its random when it will give you the scrolls, once you have them, do the next inline that uses them and waa laa L 2, it's the same all the way along... so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • varencynvarencyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    EXACTLY! Can we stop focussing on having to pay more for more companions and instead put some effort in to letting us actually level the ones we have? Please?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    varencyn wrote: »
    EXACTLY! Can we stop focussing on having to pay more for more companions and instead put some effort in to letting us actually level the ones we have? Please?

Module 1 will have the tomes
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »

Hopefully those tomes won't be as expensive as the ones you find for mount training.
  • thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please do some research and read about what PW is doing and when they are releasing the upgrades.

If you love your tramp Dog or mindless Cleric, great, but you don't need to wonder when your upgrades are coming out. Please review the following link: http://nw.perfectworld.com/furyofthefeywild

Fury of the Wild is coming out during the summer, meaning you can look at the calendar and hope they release it before the last day of summer.

Honestly, if you are not using ioun stone of allure during Epic/End game dungeons you're wasting your time and setting your team back. The AI is so dumb they stand in fire, pull mobs, conduct random acts of foolery, and in some cases such as Grey Wolf Den, cause boss mechanics to spawn more adds. Just don't do it people...
  • ceanlron1ceanlron1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    varencyn wrote: »

Couldn't agree more