test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GG general feedback .

shadowdots1985shadowdots1985 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear cryptic,

We did gg today and did all 3 phases and killed the boss in T2 dungeon.
Here is some feedback about it :

Daily GG pvp
Daily GG Dungeon Dont complete when you have completed al 3 phases.

Loot of the T2 dungeon is still <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> we got one epic drop a grand necromancer's belt.
And in the chest only 7 GG coins and if you look at what you can buy from it is not really an upgrade or whatever.

So basically running it with my cw is useless and non rewarding .

Im curious if i'm the only thinking this way and there are more people that didn't got the pvp and dungeon daily gg completed ?
Post edited by shadowdots1985 on

Comments

• Options
    oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    GG is a joke - I throwed the game. No more reason to continue. I any my guild are switching to TERA now - GG is just a joke... I mean i have BiS since ~1 Month - was sitting around - it was boring ... and I had high hopes. But this "LATE GAME CONTENT" (DAFUQ?!!) is just a ****ing joke...

Seriously - quit developing the game. U are terrible designers and programmers....
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Harsh but I have to agree.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Game dead... Doomed... But still posting on Neverwinter forum... /ponder

Eeyore.png
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Game dead... Doomed... But still posting on Neverwinter forum... /ponder

Is that all you do, post the stupid donkey and complain at the complainers about posting in forums, when they don't agree with the state of the game? You're not starting a meme, you're not being funny, and you're definitely not helping anyone, at all. If you don't like it, don't read it. And, don't waste other poster's time with the stupid images and comments.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The phases are somewhat fun and interesting. Phase 1 can be too long and boring. Phase 2's 20 man PvP can be fun but it's too zergy. Just run around in a big zerg capping different points. I would like to see guild vs. guild PvP instead of this once in a 4 hour 20 man PvP queue with random people except your party of 5.

The new dungeon is short and not too challenging with a good group. The drop from the boss isn't even worth the time and effort to wait all that time for GG to start and both phases to end. He only drops 1 random T2 item that you gotta roll for against the 4 others in your group. The chest after you beat the boss gives you 5-7 GG coins. That's it. No gear for yourself, just coins.

Basically, GG is a somewhat fun and interesting new idea but isn't worth the time and effort if you're already well geared or fully geared out. It's nice that we got some new content, but there's no reason for hardcore players to do any of the content unless they're just bored and want to PvE for half an hour and then do the 20 man PvP for another half hour. People thinking about returning to Neverwinter because they were bored with the lack of content will be disappointed in what they see in GG IMO.