test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launch Day and GG

milyamilya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, Just finished GauntleGrym and this is what the Dillio is.

Phase one - SUPER SIMPLE but people are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and just killed things without doing objects...
Phase two - PvP & PvE part...just chaos... the PVP map is way to small for 20 people I find.
Phase three - if you win.. you get to do Dwarf *Super Easy...completed with 1DC and 1CW.. boss has two stages and his loot drop was garbage. The T1 Dungeon...again SUPER EASY and dropped crappy T2.

So, Basically you spend 1 1/2hrs to get 10-20 GG Coins to try to BUY some crappy PvP gear... this is suck a waste I find.

Also, This launch is the worst launch in history. -_-.
Post edited by milya on

Comments

• Options
    suzzy22suzzy22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah it has been a pretty big let down if you were looking forward to it. I honestly think the event before this was better than this. There is nothing worth getting for end game players, and it just seems to be another long drawn out daily for people to make a LITTLE bit of money with grym coins.

The only thing interesting seems to be the 75 coin weapons, which seem to be on par with the second best weapons for each class. And those are pretty cheap nowadays.
  • Options
    milyamilya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, but have a guild that is fully Geared and waiting for NEW and better challenges and gear... GG is not that for us. It was a walk in the park and we all just want to quit till they either better the game and add 10-20 man Dungeons that are way HARDER and add in WAY MORE classes... Forget Races...people want classes over anything.
  • Options
    stocklorestocklore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe if everyone had not exploited all the dungs and bosses and or bought all the top end gear off the AH u would still have something to do beside QQ on the forums
  • Options
    llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    it just confounds me that people still think of this as some kind of launch of the game.

they had a small patch, added a couple things, and otherwise its the same thing as last week.

stop believing the sales pitch semantics. launch was when they announced no more character wipes and started taking your money.
  • Options
    silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    stocklore wrote: »
    Maybe if everyone had not exploited all the dungs and bosses and or bought all the top end gear off the AH u would still have something to do beside QQ on the forums

Didn't exploit once, hell I accidentally hit lvl 60 without even experiencing half the game between questing, crafting, and PvP. Stopped running dungeons after Mad Dragon, and haven't seen a need to upgrade from my PvP gear which took me like 3 days to get.

Try harder next time.
    I ENJOY PLAYING NWO
  • Options
    mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    milya wrote: »
    So, Just finished GauntleGrym and this is what the Dillio is.

Phase one - SUPER SIMPLE but people are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and just killed things without doing objects...
    Phase two - PvP & PvE part...just chaos... the PVP map is way to small for 20 people I find.
    Phase three - if you win.. you get to do Dwarf *Super Easy...completed with 1DC and 1CW.. boss has two stages and his loot drop was garbage. The T1 Dungeon...again SUPER EASY and dropped crappy T2.

So, Basically you spend 1 1/2hrs to get 10-20 GG Coins to try to BUY some crappy PvP gear... this is suck a waste I find.

So I watched this video before I read this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CV3F-lA7lU

I was totally stoked to try it out, then I read what you all wrote!
    And the end of the video it says you get Tier 1 or 2 gear an NOTHING about coins!!

....sigh
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    milya wrote: »

Wow you sure haven't seen many MMORPGs launches have you...

mr.ragequit.jpg
    12.jpgRanger.jpg