test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym Queue

schlaftenschlaften Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so went all the way through it, got into the dwarf king dungeon, got to the last boss only for someone to try it twice and decide it was hopless and leave.

Does it auto re-queue for people? i dont think it does, and if it does it does not give any indication, so do i wait or was all that for nothing?
Post edited by schlaften on

Comments

• chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    There's no re-queue i think. You can only enter once -it uses up the token-.
  • schlaftenschlaften Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    **** so it was all a waste even tho we won?

also do normal dungeons give an indication of re-queue to get people in with you?
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    My party at dwarf king consisted of one DC and 4 CW. Breeeze through the first phase all wiped at second. I wish there was some kind of lore lying around so you can get some hints on the boss's weakness etc
    edited June 2013
    also i still have the token in my bags for the kings dungeon...this all seem weird but my main gripe is the queue system, also when we got to choose the dungeon ppl were making groups instead of just queing
    edited June 2013
    So i found out it does auto queue.....however

The access to the crypts are shut off after a time, meaning if it takes you a while to get to the end, then some ****** decides to not bother and leave after 2 tries then you cant get anyone after it closes.

This just happened again after staying up till 1.40am to do the boss

I have no complaint about the way gauntlegrym itself is done, no complaint about any other aspect of the game but the queue system, not just in Gauntlgrym but all dungeons suck really bad