test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will Module 1 by guild only content as well?

silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just curious.
I ENJOY PLAYING NWO

Comments

• jaiavjaiav Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dev blog would seem to say no. It appears to answer your question:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=908861

(I don't represent Cryptic or PWE in any way and can only pass on their own publicly posted information..because that's the only info I have!)
    <insert text here>
  • silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    jaiav wrote: »
    No. Read the dev blog. It answers your question:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=908861

Ah cool, then won't worry too much about playing hardcore again till then.
    I ENJOY PLAYING NWO
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As irritated as I might be about their stupid decision to make Gauntlgrym guild only... I'd have to say no, I don't think it will be.
    Then again, I can't say that I saw this coming either - so you might as well prepare for the worst and assume it'll be a yes...

EDIT: Posted this before seeing Jaiav's reply, thanks - that is good to know!
    Artificer.jpg
  • silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    azahron wrote: »
    As irritated as I might be about their stupid decision to make Gauntlgrym guild only... I'd have to say no, I don't think it will be.
    Then again, I can't say that I saw this coming either - so you might as well prepare for the worst and assume it'll be a yes...

Well the blog does say that the coming campaign system is geared for solo end game content... so that's promising at least.
    I ENJOY PLAYING NWO