test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A few questions about the Valindra event

blazingfistblazingfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yes I know there is already a thread for it, but this is just questions, not feedback :)

1. Does the merchant (Markos's apprentice) only appear during the event?

2. Can we trade all the Bones and Dogs on the AH? I would think not, since I tried searching for it there, but it's worth asking I guess.

3. Are the events times totally random, or do they follow a sequence? I can't find a schedule either in-game or on the website.
Post edited by blazingfist on

Comments

• nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 - Dunno... I'd imagine he disappears some time after the event ends...

2 - Bones themselves are bound. You can trade Bags of Bones. And you can buy items with the bones to trade.

3 - The event ends this afternoon if I remember, and apparently the portals now have like 5 minutes between when one closes and another opens. (They were like 30 minutes between portals.)
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    the bones are bound to char, the dog, the bag of bones and the enchantments can be sold via the AH

and the portals open every 10 minutes, nothing random about that
  • ahsmagnetahsmagnet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    markos + assistant are gone

stuck with 100+ bags unopened....
  • phloxr5aphloxr5a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please let me know where I can spend the bones I have collected. I see no reason why the vender should be gone so soon after the event. The bone item still says he can be found at the event dial above the fountain, but it's all lies. Lies and deceit!