test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders pack

assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
YOU paid $200,00 to support a broken game after launch

HAHA

Comments

• Options
    assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    All they did with your money:

Update on the Zen store with alchemy packs kkk
  • Options
    daschernachtdaschernacht Member Posts: 100
    edited June 2013
    Not true at all!

$200 buys a lot of cases of bananas to feed all the monkeys writing the code for this atrocity. At least this way they can say, "YES! we in fact DO, and only will, employ programmers with opposable thumbs."
  • Options
    skarlspeedskarlspeed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As of now tears are rolling from my eyes after reading this. I was a dupe for ever paying the vast sum of 200 dollars. If I would have listened to you I could have saved this money to start a career on or possibly invest in the stock market. Your harsh message has also shocked me into the realization that when enjoying something I must look to others so that I can legitamize my feelings about if I really like something or not. I was not told early on that the game isn't fun, because I was too busy having fun. I need to check my emails and these forums more often.

Your message has not only shocked me into "reality" that I paid such a huge amount for what I thought was fun, but really isn't, it has also touched my heart as well because you cared enough to give me the reality therapy I need. As of now I quite possibly am financially ruined from spending this on a game I thought I was having fun playing.

The truth hurts, but it needed to be said. You are a true friend assassin83. If I had only listened to you, my life would not be ruined. Now I must take my leave because I have to go outside because someone has told me the sky is falling. Please, frame this thread as a token of my appreciation for your message. You touched my heart and made a difference.
This discussion has been closed.