test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Guild,

ch4rdr0nch4rdr0n Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I am a old school player looking for guild in mindflayer.

Previously played mostly Shadowbane and was there in guild called XIII , if someone of these guys or the ones who we used to play with are looking for casual player i would be interested to join.

PVP is mainly what I am interested but also interested of doing epic dungeons and stack up for gear.
Not really a role player but I usually look for guild where is no drama, players are mature (K-18)
ATM. no possibility to use microphone (broke down)... Will be buying new set soon.

Playing casually and that why looking a guild with more people on several time zones and always a bit of action.

:cool:
Post edited by ch4rdr0n on

Comments

• sirfapstoomuchsirfapstoomuch Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edit: didnt notice the mindflayer
  • daksanidaksani Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I believe all the shards are about to be combined into one within the next couple of days. Me and a few friends are starting a guild called sponge worthy on the mindflayer shard. I just got the website up and running and we are planning on doing both Player vs Player events and general raids. We have a vent, forums, and well organized dedicated team.
    If you would like some more info please check out the website. Please keep in mind I just got it up and running a few minutes ago, and we are brand new, but we are looking to recruit around 50 total active players. Casual gaming, eastern time zone, no crazy restrictions.

http://spongeworthy.guildomatic.com/
  • seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Sponge Worthy - Love the Seinfeld reference.