test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC pet question

johnj9000johnj9000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
In the icon slot for the DC pet I put in an icon for her level but it remains red. She is maxed at level 15 and it is still red. Is there a special icon I need to find? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Comments

• Options
    vagdushvagdush Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    It shows up as red because, unless you're a cleric, you can't use the gear. She will gain the stats from it.
  • Options
    johnj9000johnj9000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    Thanks vagdush.
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also, companions can use items of ANY level... Hit the auction house, find a cheap level 60 Icon and set her up with that.
  • Options
    burninnateburninnate Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    Nother thing to note... the gear you give them does not have to be of their level. It scales down for them so you can use level 60 or whatever gear.

Doh! posted the same info!
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    burninnate wrote: »
    Nother thing to note... the gear you give them does not have to be of their level. It scales down for them so you can use level 60 or whatever gear.

Doh! posted the same info!

I really like that feature because it doesn't BIND the gear, so you can sell it later if / when you get something better...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Also, companions can use items of ANY level... Hit the auction house, find a cheap level 60 Icon and set her up with that.

cool I did not know that.