test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bags, Enchantments, Runestones and you.

flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
Make the Enchantments and Runestones go in 'Profession assets and resources' part of the 'Inventory'. It has huge storage space. Bags have not.
That would made me a happy warrior. I'd still buy your Z-store bags. I promise....
Thanks.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• simkinfoolsimkinfool Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have already purchased bags and bank space both, I would still have done so even if I didn't have 500 stacks of enchantment junk cluttering up my bags. I for one completely support this.
  • neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    YES! please! Yes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    or perhaps create an enchantment area in the inventory area?
  • silivrenasilivrena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bolcien1 wrote: »
    or perhaps create an enchantment area in the inventory area?

Yes this would be much better....I have almost filled up my profession assets and resource area..
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    silivrena wrote: »
    Yes this would be much better....I have almost filled up my profession assets and resource area..

Me too - and with alchemy coming it's going to get tight in there - unless they removed the resources/assets partition.
    I'd actually like it if they did that anyway and let assets stack - you don't need to see rows of people & tools and it would be more flexible.
  • hankwizardhankwizard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think most people won't buy the bag unless they are unhappy with the storage. I don't think they will change that. I would like the chance % for opening stuff with kits to be removed or reflected as advertised. The kit says 75% chance of success and most of the time it is 50% or less. I have used up to 4 kits to open one.
  • vulpanguevulpangue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Providing limited bag space is a way for them to make money - and a common one at that. It's unlikely to change, as nice as it would be to have some extra space for enchants. The professions bag isn't infinite and won't do either, anyway.

However, if you actually have trouble with inventory space, do what most people do: (Ab)use the mail system.
  • komakoma Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1 this.... -30 bag slots.
  • mordikaiinmordikaiin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Bag space is fine, bank space is low give the equivalent of 2 banks for starting bank. no need for bags any bigger than they are. Guild Bank Tabs should be cheaper. 100,000 1st tab, 200,000 2nd tab, 300,000 3rd tab, 400,000 4th tab and so on would be perfect.
  • alnakaralnakar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What about enchantment/runestone-specific bags? Make them cheaper to purchase per-slot than the standard bags of holding (maybe 15-20% cheaper).

The more I can have the stuff that I pick up get sorted automatically, the happier I'll be.
    - LTS since shortly before the F2P announcement, and very happy about it.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vulpangue wrote: »
    Providing limited bag space is a way for them to make money - and a common one at that. It's unlikely to change, as nice as it would be to have some extra space for enchants. The professions bag isn't infinite and won't do either, anyway.

However, if you actually have trouble with inventory space, do what most people do: (Ab)use the mail system.

I would, if i wouldn't have to run to the PE everytime my bags are full....and dc out of the game at the same time most of the times...It's mail. Hire some more lil' mail dudes...
    :rolleyes:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kalyctokalycto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    This +1.

Also why don't manticore seals and some of the other type of seals that drop off bosses go into regular bags instead of the currency tab? Is this a bug?
  • yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the ideal solution (for me anyway) would be to offer a purchasable inventory tab that operates like the professions tab but it is for enchantments, runestones and wards. Let it be big (like the professions tab inventory) and let it sort in 2 sections like it too (one section for enchantments and one for runestones). I think it is an intuitive storage option given what is already in game and I'd be willing to pay zen for it too, win win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's actually not a bad idea assuming it could be reasonably priced. Me personally I'd pay... hmm.. maybe $3-$4 for such a feature. $8 or so maybe as an account wide unlock. Otherwise alt/mail, while being more annoying, is the better solution.
  • aesandilaesandil Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    Mmm, yes. The devs have done such a great job giving us separate bags for other stuff (professions, seals, etc.), that it made not having anything for all the enchantments/runestones of various ranks even more painful.
  • untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As I have maxed out both my bag and bank space allowance, I would love to see a shared account bank space (Z-purchasable) that would allow for both more room and easier transferring of shared resources with alts (such as enchantments and crafting resources).
  • testicol0testicol0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1
    I think that is wrong put the runes in Profession and assets area, but i think could be a wonderful idea if you'll create an enchantments and runes area
  • crimsonconceptscrimsonconcepts Member Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    I was looking at purchasing a bag, but when I found that it is $10 for a single bag that is 24 slots seems a bit steep.

This is my opinion of Micro-Transaction, and that is that it should be just that. Give me the ability to spend $2 for a bag for one character or $10 for an account wide Bag and I will do it in a heartbeat. The idea that some of the costs are so high for general single character items to me is a bit crazy. Personally I will just live with it and destroy item after item to make space when I am in an instance.

It may sound strange but if you made it to where I could purchase healing potions that healed more at a lower level then the normal potions for $.50 (50 Zen) then I think I may even do it.

As for the OP question, I agree that there should be a tab for Enchantments. I find that each run I get about 6-10 enchantments, and what this means is either I will not pick them up or just destroy them first off since they take up so much space.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Please test my quests if you could...
    Crimsonconcepts:
    Emberbaths Planning - NW-DGU6CYPV4
    Fires Within - Goblin Attack (Part 1 of 5) - NW-DUXPXBR29
  • alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How about NOT taknign loads of Astral Diamonds from us when wanting to change what runestones and enchanments we use? That's just frustrating.
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron