test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will we be able to mail gold/silver/copper?

eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a couple characters I want to delete to make room for others, but they have money I want (gold of course).
I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
Post edited by eyebreaker7 on

Comments

• xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm pretty sure u can mail gold now. It's AD that u cant mail (there are other ways ofcourse)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just checked and if you can I can't figure it out :(
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can't mail Gold. Make a Guild, invite all your alts and store your Gold there.
    Or buy some pots or kits.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    You can't mail Gold. Make a Guild, invite all your alts and store your Gold there.

This or create a new account , get the character to Protector's or any zone you like and multibox your main account . Transfer the gold and you're good to go .
    edited June 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    This or create a new account , get the character to Protector's or any zone you like and multibox your main account . Transfer the gold and you're good to go .

Is this even legal/allowed?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't tell anyone.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »

What does it cost to make a guild? Probably not worth it with the little gold I have. Lol. And how do you do it?
  • cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you know another player you can trust, you can always trade them your gold and let them hold onto it temporarily.

Or maybe buy things with gold that sell well enough in the AH, then use the AD/Zen Exchange to bank the AD (account-wide AD storage, yo). Though this may not even be feasible since I've had no luck selling obsolete items (low level ID scrolls, for example) that can commonly be bought at vendors and AD shop despite heavy discounting, so YMMV.

Or as previously mentioned, buy needed items and mail those. Stacks of potions, kits, and profession items are about the only thing worth buying with Gold outside of player trades, anyway.
  • onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The guild thing reminds me of Champions online lol. Join together and make a guild, and then have everyone leave.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It would probably work exactly like it does in CO, so it's likely a personal guild could be done that way.