test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF multiple skills rubber banding or bugged.

momobimomobi Member Posts: 40
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Lunging Strike - keeps going back and forth within the path and does not reach target and do damage. Tried clicking non stop and it just do the same.
Threatening rush - keeps going back and forth within the path and does not reach target and do damage. Tried clicking non stop and it just do the same.
Bull charge - Animation occurring non stop but no damage done. Tried clicking non stop and the animation just keeps going on and on until i stop and yet still no damage and sending enemy flying.

So basically all rush in type damage is bugged, please change the nature of the skills like increasing effective distance or make is 100% work as long as animation occur like other ranged classes.
Post edited by momobi on

Comments

• billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^ This.

Especially in pvp its annoying as hell. When you lunge strike/threatening rush on someone, right when the dash connects if he use a dash/escape like CW or DC shift it doesn't do any damage and you end up in your starting point.
    It also happens if they just take 1-2 steps backwards..

Sometimes Lunging strike/Bull charge/Threatening rush clearly shows that enemies are in range and when you click them you just start going back and forth and it wont connect or deal damage, you can mash the buttons all you want you just lag back and forth while they run away
  • momobimomobi Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    billywest wrote: »
    ^ This.

Especially in pvp its annoying as hell. When you lunge strike/threatening rush on someone, right when the dash connects if he use a dash/escape like CW or DC shift it doesn't do any damage and you end up in your starting point.
    It also happens if they just take 1-2 steps backwards..

Sometimes Lunging strike/Bull charge/Threatening rush clearly shows that enemies are in range and when you click them you just start going back and forth and it wont connect or deal damage, you can mash the buttons all you want you just lag back and forth while they run away

Yes that's exactly what I am experiencing too. i won't know when I am going to do damage. Please fix those skills mechanic.
    edited June 2013
    Pump for a PW reply thanks
  • gelopapagelopapa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how do I +1 this...?

GF here. Experiencing the same, frustrating things.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1 this has to be fixed asap , it's ridiculous .
    edited June 2013
    pump again to get more support
    edited June 2013
    Please fix this problem please... GF is the most neglected class of all :(
  • xruka87xxruka87x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Add Shield Talent (dont give +15% guard meter), Shieldmaster (dont reduce the shield meter consume) and Iron Guard (dont proc with guarded At Will's when the talent state "With every melee hit on an enemy"), GF right now are useless (in PvE).
    edited June 2013
    Agreed useless in everything still even with the fix for block, the block is still too slow to react and too quick to break in PVE/PVP. Yes we now can block longer but may be just 1 to 2 hit extra. We need an overall buff on some passives like HP and defense for us to be able to pull and hold mobs.
    edited July 2013
    Pump again to get an acknowledgement from PW mods to get this fixed.
    edited July 2013
    pump pump pump