test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Mindflayer] Where are all the hardcore PVE guilds?

rainger2rainger2 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I've browsed around on this forum (the first 6-8 pages or so) and haven't come across one single endgame hardcore PVE guild on Mindflayer. I've seen plenty of posts about guilds on Dragon, but none on Mindflayer (which is where my characters are). All I see on this forum for Mindflayer is casual, leveling, "friendly", RP, etc type guilds (not what I'm looking for). I'm looking for a guild that has active players that have T2/CN on farm (capable of doing 3-4 T2 runs in a DD for example).

A bit about me:

I have played lots of MMOs over the years: a short list off the top of my head: AC, DAOC, SWG, GW, WOW, AO, DDO, SWO, Rift, GW2, etc. I used to have a lot of time to play games (when I was in school) and was in top raiding guilds who pushed the limits on progression; but now I have a full time job, etc and I don't have as much time anymore. I can play only several hours per weeknight, but pretty much all day during the weekends.

I consider myself to be a skilled player.
I maximize my character to it's full potential (gear, spec, rotation, play style, theorycrafting, etc).
I play to get the most out of PVE content. I don't mind PVP, but it's not my primary focus.

About my Neverwinter experience/characters:

I have a CW and a GWF at 60. I have cleared everything (all T2s and CN) on my CW. I have done all T2s but not CN yet on my GWF (as I just got my GWF to 60 last week and haven't had a group to run CN with as my current guild doesn't exist anymore (more below)) . My CW has a gearscore of 10.8k (full shadow weaver + cat) and my GWF has a gearscore of 11k (2/2 and castle never set + stone). I was in a guild a few weeks ago with active members, and a few skilled players, but most people quit the game and the guild is now stagnant (even the guild leader hasn't logged on in over 2 weeks).

I'm finding that it doesn't matter how well I play my character, I can only carry a PUG so far.

I am looking for players who are similarly skilled, like to min/max their characters, and don't take an hour to kill the last boss of dungeons because they can't knock adds off, or dodge red circles, or heal properly, etc. Looking for people who value their time and are looking to get the most done in an efficient manner. I am looking for a guild who is ready to bring the hammer down on Gauntlgrym and future content as well.
Post edited by rainger2 on

Comments

• Options
    rainger2rainger2 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i should probably also note that I am in US east timezone.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    AM looking for a serious PVE/PVP guild as well.

Both the other shards have guilds that claim #1 spot... I have not seen any claims from Mindflayer and we need to get out act together as a server for merge :)
  • Options
    cdrbrigadecdrbrigade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Man,I'm looking for the same thing,but with pvp also.Just moved to Colorado,so I need MT time(but not really)
  • Options
    ardikus27ardikus27 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon as well. My previous guild's officers all left earlier today for some unknown reason and caused a mass exodus (on the day right before Gauntlgrym, no less). I'm a GWF with 12.7k gearscore experienced in all T2 content except for CN. Looking for a hardcore guild that often does T2 and CN runs and planning to do Gauntlgrym content following release. I'm on Eastern Standard time.

I'm Pateryk Bloodbeard@ardikus27 in game.
  • Options
    daksanidaksani Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, Sponge Worthy is recruiting dedicated players for end game content and some PvP. We just formed and are looking to fill the pipeline with players who want an organized guild led by experienced players. Here is a copy/paste of what the original recruitment post:
    Sponge Worthy is a progression/casual guild focusing on end game content and PvP. We are looking for dedicated members who are looking for an organized guild with adult members who's goals are to experience end game content and dominate the PvP battlefield. Sponge Worthy is looking to become the premier guild of Neverwinter and its officers have the experience to lead the masses into game-wide firsts. We are officially an English speaking guild, based out of the Eastern Time Zone with upcoming plans (upon release) of raiding on certain weeknight(s).

We are also new player friendly! All of us are constantly learning, especially with Neverwinter being as new as it is. If you are a new player looking for some advice and guidance, Sponge Worthy may be for you. We look to recruit new players because we can teach train them for upcoming raids once they cap out.

We are looking to start raiding Gauntlgrym within the next 14-21 days, after we recruit the appropriate players and put the finishing touches on the guild.

Sponge Worthy is still in the planning process, but we are a group of extremely competitive group of organized players with a large background of mmo's. The original Sponge Worthy held many server firsts on WoW's Gurubashi server and we are looking to bring this over to Neverwinter.

Perks:

1. Vent server
    2. Website with forums
    3. 18+ (Some exceptions may be made on a case by case basis, ie if your son/daughter would like to join but we try to stay 18+)
    4. Strict 'no harassment' policy.
    5. Upcoming guild bank with donated free profession items to help with professions.
    6. Set organized raid times
    7. PvP events
    8. New player friendly

If you want to be a part of the best please fill out the following application and one of the officers will be in contact with you shortly.

http://spongeworthy.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7