test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valiant Warrior's set for GF - 4set bonus dont works!

germanomarciogermanomarcio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey guys,

I complete the Valiant Warrior's set for my GF and when i equip i get some problem.
The 4set bonus dont works!
When i equip the "Valiant Warrior's Gauntlets" the 4set bonus stay greyed and dont procs!
The system dont recognyze the Gauntlets with a valid piece of this set, but its the exacly item of this set!

Someone knows something about this leg??

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deknodekno Member Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    some 20 feats and 6 set bonuses are broken. who cares right?
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys,

I complete the Valiant Warrior's set for my GF and when i equip i get some problem.
    The 4set bonus dont works!
    When i equip the "Valiant Warrior's Gauntlets" the 4set bonus stay greyed and dont procs!
    The system dont recognyze the Gauntlets with a valid piece of this set, but its the exacly item of this set!

Someone knows something about this leg??

Thanks

there are a bunch of bug posts about it. ITs a recent bug since they made the GF sets all level 60 requirements.
  • billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there are a bunch of bug posts about it. ITs a recent bug since they made the GF sets all level 60 requirements.

One week+ is recent? We are talking about 2 wrong digits break all GF t1 sets.
    If it was a zen purchase bug it would be fixed in 5 minutes

I dont even know why they didn't make all pre-patch bugged sets level 60 (it was giving an unfair advantage in pvp and even in pve, GF level 48 running around with 5k gear score and 2 shot ppl in pvp) And make them drop in inventory if you had it equiped just like the bugged TR dagger.

Im amazed they didn't see this one coming
  • rasalvat0rerasalvat0re Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing for me 3/4 Valiant Warrior when I have 4 pieces equipped. Same thing for Stalwart Bulwark 2/4 when I have 4 pieces equipped. reported it in-game and 4 days now without a proper response. I hope they fix it with launch patch, but knowing their record I highly doubt it. VIP access to founder? yeah right! So it seems their customer support is the same for both free players and paying customers. No support at all! Good times! :p
  • jvsetijvseti Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem with Stalwart's set. Can an admin give us some information? are you going to fix it or should I start looking for a new set...

I spent a lot of money on the other pieces, so I hope you guys fix this issue without <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on us.

Thanks.