test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

excessive lag after the hours 13.00 PMs

joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
excuse me, but every day beginning from the hours 13.00 PMs the game doesn't work (cause excessive lag and rubber band).

this is my pc:

System's spec: Windows 7 ultimate
Intel(R) core(TM) i3-2100 CPU@ 3.10 GHz, Ram (4,00 GB), operative system 64 bit ,Ati RADEON HD 5450 (2,00 GB ddr3)
motherboard:asustek model P8H67-M LE
pro vider:telet
Post edited by joseph86ita on

Comments

• joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    COLOR="#FF0000"]Service Region[/COLOR]: Italy
    problem: rubberbanding : my wizard get teleported back to the start of the Protector's Enclave zone after running for about 30secs. I've also noticed I can't interact with the vendor NPC's, or type in zone chat.
    One persistent time, I noticed it said I was afk, which I clearly wasn't, so obviously the zone has an issue recognizing that I'm even there.Also, when loading into the actual game, it freezes about an inch before the end. It takes about 3 restarts before I get in, but of course now I can't get past the enclave.

other info: 130611001685.th.png

7tj2.png
  • joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    can nobody help me? :(