test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Paragon Feat, Dazzling Blades bugged?

thefinalgatsbythefinalgatsby Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I just wanted to confirm with other TRs whether or not this ability is bugged, because whenever I see the feat proc, I don't see my encounter abilities' CDs being reduced by 1 second. If anyone else can test it as well, it'd be much appreciated.
Post edited by thefinalgatsby on

Comments

• bonanzaguybonanzaguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It seems to be working fine to me. I don't pay that close of attention but I've noticed my encounter CDs occasionally blip 1 second shorter when I'm using DF. Just to be clear, it reduces a cool down that's already in progress, not shorten the cool down for the next time you use the encounter. Maybe that's what you were looking for?
  • stardrinkrerstardrinkrer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, it's bugged. I just tested it. I originally thought that they nerfed the proc rate for DF, since it seemed like it wasn't doing much, but after testing, it just flat out doesn't work anymore.
  • adfanujnadfanujn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Also tested earlier, not working, the proc happens but the time isn't actually removed from your cooldown.
  • deknodekno Member Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    same with the 4th Master Duelist set bonus, **** doesnt proc, it used to, after the big patch its like they have removed it, i bet recovery doesnt work on reduced cooldowns as well, i have never noticed any difference on reduced cooldowns even since i got some 2500 extra recovery. game is just broken.

wiz have a bunch of **** broken on their specs too, they havnt done anything to fix it for over a month. dont believe this is ever going to be fixed.
  • thefinalgatsbythefinalgatsby Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Appreciate the feedback, gonna go throw this issue on the bug tracker, in hopes it gets fixed. Might be futile, but hey, worth a shot :D
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    dekno wrote: »
    t, i bet recovery doesnt work on reduced cooldowns as well,

recovery works
  • griz024griz024 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Seriously? We should get free respecs for this nonsense. If i repsec out of dazzling blades this well be the 3rd time i have had to repsec a toon just b/c a feat is broken.
  • stardrinkrerstardrinkrer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still not fixed with the live patch.
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Basically a waste of 5 Feat points. Both of the 2nd tier Feats in Executioner aren't worth putting points into either. If they don't fix it in a few days, I might have to respec and put points into Cruelty's Reward for less aggro, just for the heck of it.

Edit: Good news. It seems like they fixed it on the test server. So we just gotta wait until the next patch for Dazzling to be fixed.