test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player looking for active guild for PVE and PVP

hscorpiohscorpio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
Heyho, just started last weekend and about to hit lvl 60, I'm looking for a guild with high activity, cause I noticed that the random parties only get you that far... :)
Would be great if members don't mind sharing a few tricks.

My timezone is GMT+1, although I do occasionally enjoy a late-night session.
I'm currently playing on Dragon, GS ~7k if that should be relevant.

Cheers
Post edited by hscorpio on

Comments

• damoslayerzdamoslayerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me too, it's hard to find a guild nowadays
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys.

Check out my recruitment topic here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

If you feel that this is the type of Guild you are looking for, join our Teamspeak 3 server on: ts.dr-clan.net.
    For any questions, send me a PM! :)

Looking forward to meeting you.
    /KBG.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • hscorpiohscorpio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thx for the info Kingbullgod, I've been dropping in on your TS every now and then the last couple days, but it seems to be kinda abandoned.

So it seems like I'm still looking.
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hscorpio wrote: »
    Thx for the info Kingbullgod, I've been dropping in on your TS every now and then the last couple days, but it seems to be kinda abandoned.

So it seems like I'm still looking.

Well what time are you usually on? Where do you live?
    We are very active. The screenshot below was taken about a 10-day ago (16 players).
    wPARuDJ.jpg

If you logged in during a server-patch, there is a high possibility nobody was on.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • hscorpiohscorpio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guess I'm still looking for now, feel free to contact me!
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    Come check out the Black Hearts Clan at www.blackheartsclan.com We are a mature, active guild, dedicated to end game content, and assisting fellow guildies in need. Fill out an app under the forum section of the site and hop in vent to chat with some of the guildies. We have someone on 24/7, most active during the day and in to the late hours of the night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]