test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is there an online timer for delves, pvp, skrimish etc

aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a timer that replicates the one in game that lists the time til the dungeon delve event starts, foundry bonus, professions etc? Would be nice to know what is slated to happen when remotely. Not sure if this exists, could be added to gateway, etc.
Post edited by aaronjf on

Comments

• Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This would be a nice function to add to the gateway since they already have this in game. You can look far into the future to see what events are going to be when from the home page.
  • Options
    jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    +1 from me for this suggestion
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    There currently is not but if you look at the Home Screen within the game itself (Defaulted to L) there is a list of events for the next twelve hours. It will at least give you an idea of when certain events you enjoy will be coming up in the decently extended future. :)
  • Options
    surfaksurfak Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    wow i never noticed that ambisinisterr. Thanks for replying to post because i always wondered that myself. cheers.
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good to know, I will definitely check out the 12 hour window thing. That will help a little bit.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, it's certainly not as good as what is suggested but it's at least better than only knowing the next three hours. :)

Let's hope they add the same type of system on the home page or at least in the Gateway in the future though.
  • Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dungeon Delves start at
    3AM on Monday
    5AM on Tuesday
    1AM on Wednesday
    2AM on Thursday
    3AM on Friday
    5AM on Saturday
    1AM on Sunday

Add 6 hours to each start timer and that's your DD timer for the day. This is for PST. If you want to find out your time just add or subtract from PST from your current timezone.