test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warning: Brand NEW mail bug

tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Right after the patch I lost a bunch of items that I sent to my @handle account.
Two mails were lost with all the attached items.
I've sent about 20 mails a day since open beta started and never had this happen before.

Be wary about sending any items in the mail until this is addressed!

Note, given the terrible service reported on these forums, it seems unlikely that they'll ever restore the items.
Post edited by tormeanted on

Comments

• Options
    huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    my stuff is (luckily) still there
  • Options
    mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    good luck getting them back their support is terrible and takes forever
  • Options
    terencemkterencemk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited June 2013
    That's **** scary. Thank god i didn't lose the items i send to my alts via mail so far >.<
  • Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is why I have 2 accounts and trade with myself. I don't trust the mail.
  • Options
    koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    The only bug I have with the mail right now is it always says I have mail.
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    I cannot guild compose, and i am one of the leaders -.-
  • Options
    lervendallervendal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had the same issue. Lost around three mails to my @handle account as well...(
  • Options
    killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    koldmiser wrote: »
    The only bug I have with the mail right now is it always says I have mail.

Not sure if this is your problem, but I had the same issue. I had to click on every single email til I found the one that was (unread) causing it to light up.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    They may not respond to all of the threads but they do read all of the bug reports.

However if you want to guarantee beyond a doubt that the issue is reported than use the In Game Bug Report Ticketing System. The forums are an optional secondary way to report bugs. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    They may not respond to all of the threads but they do read all of the bug reports.

However if you want to guarantee beyond a doubt that the issue is reported than use the In Game Bug Report Ticketing System. The forums are an optional secondary way to report bugs. ;)

Ya, I reported it in game. No response as of yet.
    Many people reported having their tickets closed out and marked resolved with no response.
    Oh well... still waiting...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still no response...