test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How about....

xareaxarea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Now about posting the patch notes before you have me dl nearly 400MB?
How about making a thread that is easy to find?
How about locking it so it's just data?
How about getting your heads out your asses & getting some **** organization in this site?
How about making me NOT want to ***** at you for things I think are simple?

How about that?
Organize this mess please.
Post info before you implement a patch
the other 2 require an amount of devotion that doesn't seem forthcoming.
Post edited by xarea on

Comments

• karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If you can't find the patch notes - which are always linked to from the maintenance thread, STICKIED at the top of the General Forum - that says far more about you than it does about the administration of the website.
  • jelleh21jelleh21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • revelasianrevelasian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Here's all the things you wanted: http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
    Server: Atlantis
    Induction ID: 3790170G050605041003452S3f9fb2

New to the game? Use that ID and rise through the ranks quicker than RatedR and Zotics can run from Hamsup (you wont get that if youre not on Atlantis but you will :D)
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How about noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Hopefully, this patch will be over soon. I must return to crafting many, many pairs of pants.
  • smokey158smokey158 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *facepalm* ;)
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lol and well when you open the game usually the patch notes are in a link in the launcher like 12 or 15 hours earlier than the mantainance
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • eriqdravineriqdravin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xarea wrote: »
    Now about posting the patch notes before you have me dl nearly 400MB?
    How about making a thread that is easy to find?
    How about locking it so it's just data?
    How about getting your heads out your asses & getting some **** organization in this site?
    How about making me NOT want to ***** at you for things I think are simple?

How about that?
    Organize this mess please.
    Post info before you implement a patch
    the other 2 require an amount of devotion that doesn't seem forthcoming.

How about!!!
    less caffeine, more fiber!!
    less PC, more opposite sex!!!!
  • xareaxarea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    care to tell me why the last patch failed the last 2 times?
    I realize I'm a generically lazy person, so you're attempts at making me feel stupid as well go unnoticed,
    Feel great about yourself by putting someone else down, not having the effect you want on me trolls.
    I know you're trolls cuz you only addressed the 1 thing you have any stinking idea about.
    when you can converse like a human, join a forum.
    Till then, stay under your bridge.
  • healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    I found the note in the launcher itself. OP, apologize!

Just kidding, I still wuv you.
  • jelleh21jelleh21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    care to tell me why the last patch failed the last 2 times?
    I realize I'm a generically lazy person, so you're attempts at making me feel stupid as well go unnoticed,
    Feel great about yourself by putting someone else down, not having the effect you want on me trolls.
    I know you're trolls cuz you only addressed the 1 thing you have any stinking idea about.
    when you can converse like a human, join a forum.
    Till then, stay under your bridge.

So let me get this straight.. You proved yourself to be completely and utterly stupid, and now it's somehow our fault because we're trolls? Typical. Nobody's wrong anymore, because everyone else is just trolling them. What a great way to live your life.
    edited June 2013
    healhappy wrote: »
    I found the note in the launcher itself. OP, apologize!

Just kidding, I still wuv you.

I still wuv you too why should I apologize for 1 point I presented being shot down?
    everyyone that has **** on me for this post has ONLY **** on me for this.
    Address the rest or go home.
    edited June 2013
    jelleh21 wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.. You proved yourself to be completely and utterly stupid, and now it's somehow our fault because we're trolls? Typical. Nobody's wrong anymore, because everyone else is just trolling them. What a great way to live your life.
    hey ******, no I didn't. what did you bring to the conversation?.... zero you trolll
  • healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    I still wuv you too why should I apologize for 1 point I presented being shot down?
    everyyone that has **** on me for this post has ONLY **** on me for this.
    Address the rest or go home.

Um... because the link in the launcher solved your questions?
    1. Now about posting the patch notes before you have me dl nearly 400MB? <-- In the launcher, complete with revision numbers.
    2. How about making a thread that is easy to find? <-- It is the top post in the Patch Note section of this forum...
    3. How about locking it so it's just data? <-- The link in the launcher will bring you to the website with the patch information instead of forum post that people can reply to.

4 to are is just rude, but I still wuv you.
    edited June 2013
    hey ******, no I didn't. what did you bring to the conversation?.... zero you trolll

I'll tell you what I brought; I brought the two links that proved your post wrong. You were *****ing up a storm about a patch that you had no idea was coming because you didn't look. You told cryptic to post patch notes before the patch in an easy to find manner, which they did. Just admit you acted stupidly in a rage.

I addressed the points that needed adressing, the rest were just you being completely rude.