test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you play your own Foundry?

mee2002mee2002 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
I just published my first Foundry quest (Cindy Jones and the Holy Stein if anyone finds it in review hell and wants to try it). I really wanted to play test it myself on an actual character, but I can't seem to find it. Got the mail saying it was published, but can't search it and didn't find it in the first/last 50 quests in the review section. Is it possible to play a quest you made on the same account? And is there an easier way to find it?
NW-DPTTECLTF - Cindy Jones and the Holy Stein. A simple but hopefully entertaining foray into the world of Foundry.
Post edited by mee2002 on

Comments

• ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    use short code, it's the only way to find it.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • neomys99neomys99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Quests still under review can only be searched for by their short code (NW-[alphanumerics]), and only from the "Best" tab. The "New" tab won't turn up anything on searches, and it can't be searched by name/author/etc. until it's out of the review stage.
    Legacy of the Knight-Captain
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • mee2002mee2002 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ah, thank you. That did the trick. It's NW-DPTTECLTF for anyone who wants to review it. Shoot me a message and I'll review yours too.
    NW-DPTTECLTF - Cindy Jones and the Holy Stein. A simple but hopefully entertaining foray into the world of Foundry.