test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged Quest

slendelslendel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hi all I need a little help.

I made my first foundry a couple of weeks ago and I was quite pleased with the outcome, however if players enter as a group there seems to be a big bug at the end where the quest was disappearing from the journal upon exiting the dungeon back to PE where the quest concludes.

The quest items are still in peoples inventory but not the quest, the only way to resolve seems to be a re-log then the quest reappears...

Is this a bug with my quest or the system itself? It would be nice to know before I receive anymore negative reviews because of this.

I could make a fix where the quest concludes in the dungeon still but it isn't how I wanted my quest to end as I might want to pick up from there in a sequel.

The other problem is that the foundry is down so I cant tell people about the bug or make a change....... :(

The quest is called "The Sleeping Gamnus" if you would care to take a look and see if you can help, bear in mind though I did design it for a group and it is my first one.

Thanks

Glenn
Post edited by slendel on

Comments

• chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a game bug. Sometimes it will completely drop the quest and sometimes it will reset the quest back to the first objective.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • neomys99neomys99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, it's a known issue. Any step in a Foundry mission that takes you back to a public zone risks the quest dropping on you. You're stuck with rolling the dice or finding a workaround until they resolve it.
    Legacy of the Knight-Captain
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • slendelslendel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's a shame, but at least it wasn't me stuffing it up..

Cant do much till the foundry is back up then.

When I can I might add an extra room instead until they fix it.