test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knight Captain set borked?

crusader468crusader468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok, had all set pieces except the Helmet..bought it last night of the AH, however...when holding mouse pointer over the set it gives...Armor 3/4...when on Helmet it gives 1/4.
Any one else having the same problem??...might it have to do with the fact they changed the level requirments for the set, because the 3 pieces i already had were the lower ones and the helmet requires level 60.

At the moment i don`t get the 4/4 buff....kinda anoying to say the least.

Any replies or comments are more than welcome .
Post edited by crusader468 on

Comments

• Options
    crusader468crusader468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Could an admin forward this to the dev team please...thank you.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I`ll keep bumping this post till i get an answer or any feedback
  • Options
    d200shieldsd200shields Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    exactly the same here, I rearrange all my powers and feats all because of that set.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    im lvl 60, its not a problem with your level.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My level aint the problem, the gear i had collected prior to the patch was the low level requirement..the helmet i bought last night after the patch ( in which they fixed the requirments for the captain`s gear )my problem is that the 60 helm wont add up to the rest of the set to get the 4/4 buff
  • Options
    funkadelic1funkadelic1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is also an issue with the GF's Stalwart Bulwark set.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My level aint the problem, the gear i had collected prior to the patch was the low level requirement..the helmet i bought last night after the patch ( in which they fixed the requirments for the captain`s gear )my problem is that the 60 helm wont add up to the rest of the set to get the 4/4 buff

Sorry your right, exactly the same thing that happened to me, hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Can an admin please shed some light on this??...would be much apreciated...has this been forwarded to the dev team ??
  • Options
    fallozorfallozor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ive got the exact same thing for GF - stalwart set. Got gloves+boots+chest as 3/4 stalwart and my helm (dropped today after the patch) is 1/4 stalwart. Dont know if it has something to do with the lvl requirement which is 60 for helm, 42 for chest, 52 for boots and 38 for gloves
  • Options
    qmanozqmanoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here... mighty pissed as i spent a fortune in the AH for my stalwart helmet.... I pay good money for this game and stuff like this is borked??
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still no answer from admin or team ?
  • Options
    rdinrdin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing with the stalwart set myself, exact same, put a ticket in, still waiting.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sent ticket as well, still would be awsome to get a reply of someone stating they are aware of it and lloking into things
  • Options
    billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here with the stalwart set, its so frustrating
    I must have run t1 and t2 50 times for a single piece and it doesn't work, they are bound and enchanted
    Can't even sell the low level piece and buy a level 60 and be done with it
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah...everything enchanted and and dyed, we can only hope they aware of it and come up with a solution
  • Options
    billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok this is nuts, still no response nothing?
    I've being running cragmire crypts for a piece i already own for 4 hours, even 2 runs while dungeon delves.
    I just give up, i could be doing runs on higher tier 2, but im doing same old dungeons for tens of times-again for a piece i freaking own.
    I don't get why they didn't just make all bugged gear level 60 if it wasn't intended to be lower level
  • Options
    virulenziavirulenzia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here...
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey everybody, we're looking into this issue. Thanks for letting us know!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll add my name to the list of people waiting for a fix.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the heads up Sominator :))...much apreciated
  • Options
    minervas90minervas90 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Waiting for a Fix to, but for Stalwart Bulwark
  • Options
    headlessroosterheadlessrooster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got the Stalwart helm from a DD and ran across this bug as well. Sent a message in general to ask if anyone else had this problem, and got some replies from other GFs who are experiencing it post-patch. Sent in a ticket hoping that this gets addressed. If not, the chest/gloves/greaves are about 200k AD on the auction house... I guess that's something.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bumpity, bump bump.
  • Options
    ilgatto79ilgatto79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Up.
    Same problems. Please tell us if, how and when you are going to fix this terrible bug. Please, need an answer. Do you see how many posts like this there are in the forum?

Sorry for this reply, but we need to know... acrually we GF are unable to use sets...
  • Options
    dagrandmasterdagrandmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have the same problem with the knight captain's and stalwart bulwark sets. please fix soon
  • Options
    hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    i have the same problem with the knight captain's and stalwart bulwark sets. please fix soon

soon? what is soon? Community reported this bug a lot of time ago... almost 2-3 patch was released after and no fix for this problem. Maybe they put this bug in "no urgent" list... let's think that they wasted time nerfing leadership (?) instead of fixing this bug.
  • Options
    xruka87xxruka87x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here: have the full lv 60 set and the 4 pieces dont proc :| (tested over 4-5 dungeons)
  • Options
    sqeg24sqeg24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everybody, we're looking into this issue. Thanks for letting us know!

I appreciate your acknowledgement of the issue, but this post is almost two weeks old. Is there any update on this? This is a rather large bug considering these are some of the better sets for Guardian Fighter and the amount of money or time players have had to spend to acquire these set pieces. I have the Stalwart Bulwark set and the helmet appears on the list as a set of it's own as it is listed as 1/4 on the helmet, while the body, hands, and legs are listed as 3/4 on their respective tooltips. As far as I can see, the set bonus is not applying at all during combat.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    More bumpage. Fix the GF sets by next patch please.