test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just hit level 60, now what?

daiquiri0daiquiri0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello, I think it would be amazing if someone were to write up a small guide dealing with details of what to do once you hit level 60.

I just leveled up as a rogue and quite honestly have no idea what would be the best way to proceed..

I know I should start getting good gear/companions/etc.. but where to start and with what? What to keep in mind? Any tips and things people who hit level 60 should know?

Like how should I start going about getting my epic awesome gear and whatnot?

Please, enlighten myself and other fresh level 60s.

Thank you.
Post edited by daiquiri0 on

Comments

• borguskborgusk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    time to prepare your $$$
  • sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Little guide here, I won't create a new topic just for it.

Once you're at level 60 cap, first off start it off by doing PvP Domination, for you can gain glory points and buy your first T1 full PvP set. How to see Glory Points ? Hit I your inventory, 2nd tab to see how much you got, an item costs about 4-5k GP, and the max GP you can have is 25k. After you get your T1 set, start doing dungeons with players or friends to get runestones / enchantments / Necklace, Amulets which is so called Purple color gears. That's about it, you would be really busy by just doing those I mentioned above.

Good luck !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • dazednkonfuzeddazednkonfuzed Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where Does one find the gear?
  • grimhelmegrimhelme Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you have to use Glory Points to get the T1 gear? That is my least favorite aspect of this game. Thanks for the response, though.