test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with Stalwart Bulwark Set?

angel8fallingangel8falling Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I notice there are now two different Stalwart Sets available. One set are sub level 60 but have the same stats as the other set that is level 60. I know this is due to the most recent patch but my querry is if those of the sub 60 set are worked out to be a lower gear score than those which are the level 60 items.

Also the level 60 Stalwart set items do not mix with the non level 60 ones, seems a little unfair to those who have been trying to collect the set.

Just glad I finished mine before the patch :D
Eleanor - Guardian Fighter Level 60 - Genuine Tank
Selina - Trickster Rogue Level 20 - Under Construction
Post edited by angel8falling on

Comments

• catamituscatamitus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just looted a Stalwart helm from Mad Dragon and it doesn't work with my old set :( They have to fix this somehow...
  • billywestbillywest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok this needs a fix, i already had the greaves from before the patch hit and i run a lot of t1 and t2 for the rest pieces and now it doesn't work.

This is crazy i spend too much time and resources for this set and i even had the greaves enchanted
    It shows 3/4 for helm,chest and gauntlets and 1/4 for greaves
  • leelinkleelink Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree with this. Had the Greaves, chest and arms before the patch. after trying many dungeons to get the helm in the chest i finally saved to buy it and found out it wouldnt work. Please fix this.
  • hellcheezyhellcheezy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had the same problem with this stuff I had 3 piece previous to patch and got the helm after patch and have finally got the greaves and gauntlets (lvl60) and still farming Idris this is destroying my game time going from a set that took me 3 full days to acquire to having to do it again kinda takes the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I submitted a bug report on this yesterday as well. As well on the forums.
  • alexander2212alexander2212 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Experiencing same bug. Pre-patch items do not match Post-patch items for the Set Bonus. Please fix ASAP!
  • ilgatto79ilgatto79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Up.
    Same problems. Please tell us if, how and when you are going to fix this terrible bug. Please, need an answer. Do you see how many posts like this there are in the forum?

Sorry for this reply, but we need to know... acrually we GF are unable to use sets...