test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Guild Members Online/Offline Notifications

zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
One thing I think would be nice is if there was a notification in chat whenever guild members go online or offline, similar to people on your friends list. Also make sure there is an option in the chat settings for people to turn it off if they don't like it.

I find that while I'm playing a lot of times people will log on from my guild and I won't notice until I manually go into my roster and see who is online. The opposite is also true, sometimes I might be talking with someone, and not even realize they disconnected until I open up the roster again and see they left at some point. I think having notifications in the chat window would help guilds (especially the more social ones) have more awareness of other members and help foster better communication with everyone.

Thanks for the great game! :cool:
Post edited by zophie#5279 on

Comments

• magicklemagickle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Totally agree with above, custom chat channels would work fine or a tick box in guild roster.
    Kind of ruins the social aspect a bit if guild leaders etc can't even see when people log on/off.
    I know if they want to say hi or bye they can in guild chat but to encourage new players to get involved more in guild chat it would be at least nice to have the option.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    +1

/10char
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • helbanitahelbanita Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I felt like i need to +1 this one.
  • sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like this very much
  • efaiciaefaicia Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    I would very much like this. I HATE not knowing if guild members are on. I always check when I log in, but then, If i get caught up in something I would never know if they were there. =(
    log on /off notifications (you know, like they've done with your friends list)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]