test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

do not make items BoP thread post here

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
everyone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mounts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• myth1064myth1064 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You really felt the need to start a NEW thread for this topic? Really?
  • grtaylorgrtaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Just wondering if you even read the patch notes for the test shard that stated you could go to a vendor and get RAD for the BoP epic gear that drops. If you did then I am wondering what the issue is.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think that everyone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mounts everyone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mountseveryone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mountseveryone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mounts
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    I think that everyone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mounts everyone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mountseveryone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mountseveryone who wish we dont get BoP gear update post here,it will ruin game whole game was designed and made whit BoE gear and huge source of ad income it will bring to players,no way ppl will be able to even remove gems from their gear for every update when new gear comes we need over 100 days farm jut to remove gems and where is everything else we need companion ,high lvl gems,mounts

Your wall of text is...a wall of text.

And I for one welcome BOP Items. I dont mind running dungeons over and over because I find them to be fun.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Your wall of text is...a wall of text.

And I for one welcome BOP Items. I dont mind running dungeons over and over because I find them to be fun.

Yeah very fun to get wiped by adds
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    Yeah very fun to get wiped by adds

You have your idea of fun and I have mine. What might be challenging to you may not be for me. Perspective my friend.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    grtaylor wrote: »
    Just wondering if you even read the patch notes for the test shard that stated you could go to a vendor and get RAD for the BoP epic gear that drops. If you did then I am wondering what the issue is.

Because you get hardly any AD at the vendor in comparison to free market sales:rolleyes:.
  • necrovechkinnecrovechkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Signed.

I dislike the concept of BOP in NW greatly. To the person who stated we should have no issue due to the salvage function, some items will likely be worth less than 1/100 in RAD of what they would sell for on the AH. So when you hit a point that you need that 1 mil AD Cat, you're looking at 40 full days of salvaging gear, and converting that RAD to AD. Enjoy that.
  • leonafireheadleonafirehead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's no need to change the system. It works for everyone, with the exception of those who cannot stomach the thought of people earning their gear without grinding dungeons. People can sell their loot and buy the stuff they want, people can play and get AD through quests, professions and praying, or playing the market, and no one is forced to do aynthing.

And they want to change that just so a few hardcore grinder can lord it over others? That's a recipe to ruin the game.
    edited June 2013
    There's no need to change the system. It works for everyone, with the exception of those who cannot stomach the thought of people earning their gear without grinding dungeons. People can sell their loot and buy the stuff they want, people can play and get AD through quests, professions and praying, or playing the market, and no one is forced to do aynthing.

And they want to change that just so a few hardcore grinder can lord it over others? That's a recipe to ruin the game.

Where did they say anywhere that the reason for this is for the "few hardcore grinder" to be superior to others who wont run the dungeons.
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    /Signed

If this ends up being BOP it will just be stupid. This if from a hardcore PVP'er who if this goes live I will be playing on my pre-made team who will destroy the competition, get all my awesome new epics, and make it harder for newcomers to even think about getting pvp geared due to the reduction of glory for losses.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't agree with Bind on Pickup. My buddy and I have been giving each other gear for years on multiplayer RPG games. Now if he ever decides to register for this we won't be able to gear swap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wont be held hostage by a random number generator. I will refuse to participate if my only option for gear is blind faith that the next run into that dungeon. Will bless me with a drop I can use.

My enjoyment of the game is from measured progression. My ability to better my character. And that ability should NEVER be subject to the whims of randomness and loot rolls.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    I don't agree with Bind on Pickup. My buddy and I have been giving each other gear for years on multiplayer RPG games. Now if he ever decides to register for this we won't be able to gear swap.

Well from now on feel free to craft greater enchants and give em to your buddy without buying zen huehue .