test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pathfinder/3.0/3.5 DnD adventures

bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
figured I'd start a pathfinder 3.0 3.5 adventure thread. So tell us what kind of adventure are you on right now in your offline DnD group? are you on an adventure path? or on your own story arc? do you DM? are you the prey...err player? doesn't even ahve to be a story arc, can be just randomness, funny, sad, anything, just tell the world about your campaign.

and since it's my thread I'll start.

I'm DM'ing a small story arc about a Ancient red Dragon being released upon the world by a dragonblood sorcerer. the party consists of my crusader cleric and universalist wizard, and the other player has a eldrich knight and rogue. It's only 2 people but it's fun I do random page rolls to see what comes up, or how many of a mob we are to face. So even I can be left in the dark at times.
Post edited by bolcien1 on

Comments

• Options
    mackloon1mackloon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm in the process of organizing a Menzoberranzan/Drow based campaign set around one of the noble Houses and their adventures/battles to increase their status within the city post Spellplague.

Should be interesting, it's been awhile since I've delved into the Underdark and D&D itself.
  • Options
    aarelebaareleb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am in 5 campaigns atm 2 are good 2 are neutral 1 is evil, all based in Flannes (Greyhawk) using a 3.5/Pathfinder rules.
  • Options
    lordsilversparlordsilverspar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm plotting one out that's a mix between fantasy and wild west for Pathfinder. I just need to get hold of the advanced armory book.....any other suggestions I might need for something similar?
  • Options
    maullovemaullove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm in a group that's doing the Rise of the Runelords module. I decided to go outside my comfort zone and play a paladin, even though I'm almost always a caster.