test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known issue: Buy Button not matching Zen Market sale prices

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everybody!

We've identified an issue where the Buy Button in the Zen Market does not match up with the new sale prices for some items.

The price in the item's thumbnail - the sale price - is the correct one, and that is the amount that your account will be charged when you make a purchase. Not the Buy Button price!

We're working to resolve the Buy Button issue in a future update, but for now, the sale prices do still reflect the correct amounts.

Thank you!

Update: this has been fixed with this morning's update. Thank you!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Now even the store is bugged LoL
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    When a bug pops up with their Zen store, they immediately notify the general public and try to fix it asap.

When a major exploit like the window glitch in Castle Never happens, they leave it unfixed for a week, don't ban anyone that abuses it non-stop, pretends to fix it in the patch notes, but still leaves it unfixed till this day.

GG Cryptic
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    LOL, and everything is Right with the world.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    thisisridicilousthisisridicilous Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Even the buy request states the wrong value, but I just made a purchased and the discounted amount was withdrawn. So it is confirmed.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I like how you guys can't even get something this simple right. I'm kidding! (or am I??!)

Any plans on fixing all the broken achievements? How about the broken class powers/feats? No, I get it, Zen store is more important. Checkmate.
  • Options
    darksandman1darksandman1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got an email "All zen purchases 15% bonus zen." The website only gives bonus for $50 and up. I bought less than the required $50 and didn't get the bonus and they have reviewed it for the last two hours and counting. Took my money and won't release the zen as of yet. You guys need to get your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together, and don't send out false advertising.
  • Options
    cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    The thumbnails would be the first small icons and not the ones who appear down when you choose an item, correct?
    I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was looking to get a couple of retrain tokens for future use but unless someone can confirm that it is just a typo with the numbers I won't be doing so.

And by someone I mean a playerside person.