test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recovery and Companions question

zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does Recovery effect Companions at all? I have a purple enchant that gives my companion like 185 recovery, will this allow its attacks to fire off quicker?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Character is what a man is in the dark
Post edited by zylaxx on

Comments

• Options
    vampuricknightvampuricknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    if you look under your character screen you'll see a bunch of stats to the right and you can see what recovery and all that and how they effect your character... i would assume that whatever that says is how it effects yoru companions as well (sorry i don't remember the exact wording or the stat names its been a long day)
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    Does Recovery effect Companions at all? I have a purple enchant that gives my companion like 185 recovery, will this allow its attacks to fire off quicker?

Has anyone actually TESTED if recovery increased Companion skill recharge time?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    survientsurvient Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In regards to the recovery question I tested this on my panther and he is using his pounce ability in much less time than every 5 seconds. He's mediocre for awhile, but at capstone that pounce knocks enemies prone. With a lot of recovery items on him along with defensive items to keep him kicking(give him regeneration so he heals in combat) it gets pretty ridiculous.