test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two Skilled Players LFGuild (Dragon)

niaoruniaoru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
My boyfriend and I are looking for an equally skilled PvP and PvE guild. He is a 60 Guardian Fighter, and I am a 60 Control Wizard and 60 Trickster Rogue. We both have extensive PvP and PvE experience in many other MMOs, but since everyone seems to use WoW as a benchmark for skill, I'll briefly lay out our "credentials" in it.

Both he and I have gotten gladiator in 2s and 3s on multiple characters from BC to the beginning of Cata(when we quit). We have both been around the 2700 ratings in arenas, as well as 2500+ in rated BGs. We raid led our Ranked BG group, which achieved Hero of the Alliance/Horde.

We both have also done very well in end game raiding. He was in the raid that got the server first heroic LK kill, as well as many other server first heroic kills during WotLK and Cata. I was in the Australian based guild called Adept during the ICC era of WotLK. At the time I was with them, we were rank 10 in the world, and 2nd in the US. I came back and raided with him in Cata, and helped with the server first heroic kills.

/epeen off

With us both being significantly older than when we started playing MMOs, we are pretty laid back now. We still enjoy being very competitive and prefer to beat the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of people in PvP, but we're not as super serious omgpoopsock anymore. With that being said though, we would still like to enjoy end game raiding, just not on a 30+ hour a week basis.

If you think we would be a good fit for your guild and vise versa, either shoot me a message here or in game. I'll either be on niaoru@niaoru niaoru.@niaoru or pinkytoes@niaoru
Post edited by niaoru on

Comments

• niaoruniaoru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for a home!
  • chainwankerchainwanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    check out Thinkerton! We are a well established mature group of personnel who are laid back and competitive!

www.thinkerton.com
  • jgwentworth4jgwentworth4 Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Hey, we welcome you to check us out! here is our website!

http://www.stormtocome.guildportal.com

Also have a post here in the forums for more info, if you like!
  • niaoruniaoru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Thinkerton website is borkt.
  • vertisonevertisone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    I'm floating around 11k GS on my guardian. Still looking for a home, our skills and service will become indispensable come the release of Gauntlgrym!
    edited June 2013
    With the release of the new content soon, we're beginning to look for a guild again. We are both geared out pretty well and have experienced all of the current content. I am also leveling a DC that should be 60 fairly soon.
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    I think you guys could be a good fit here in <Despondency> we have and still are in a competitive top 50 US scene in WOW, but a group of us made a guild here because well this game is pretty sicky nar nar. We all have a pretty unique sense of humor that parts of your post hinted at you may as well. We are focusing on gearing out for raid content at the moment, but some of us have a high intrest in PvP and sure it will develop into a vital role of our guild. I will link our general cut/paste info below, but feel like if it intrest you at all it would be better suited to speak with you in game. I will throw you an invite and hope to hear from you soon! Take care

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!
    edited June 2013
    Getting psyched for the 20th!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    update -- http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home -- 75+ lvl 60 active players. TS3 now.
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.