test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Looking for AU/Oceanic Guild for Gauntlgrym/PVE/PVP

eggylisk99eggylisk99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Server: Dragon
I'm looking for a AU/OC (GMT+8) guild with the intent of doing dungeons together and later on participating in Gauntlgrym. I'm not looking for something hardcore that's all about results. I would prefer one with a helpful community where I can contribute in gearing everyone up and enjoying end-game content together. It would be a huge plus if it's a mature community with adults in its ranks that know first-hand of real life responsibilities a.k.a. good gamers that have a casual amount of time to play :P

My characters
-60 GWF (current main) - 10.5k GS Instigator - got DPS and Tank Set
-60 GF - 12k+ GS Full Stalwart Conq and Tank Set
-60 GWF - Yes, i have a 2nd GWF purely spec'd and geared for PVP
-58 CW - my first roll, but abandoned it for GF and then GWF. Always preferred Tanking in MMOs, with Support only second.
-Lowbie TR (30s) and DC (40s)
*Got Stone Augments and AD to spend.

About Me
I'm a competent gamer with raiding/pvp background on past MMOs (WoW/Rift/GW1,2/WAR/Aion) and games of other genres. I'm in my late 20's and have gotten a little too old for scheduled raids and chose to play a solitary pug life here in Neverwinter. HOWEVER, since Gauntlgrym will require one to be in a guild, I am forced to look for one. :D In-game, I am fairly competitive and make it a point to know first-hand about all classes and their mechanics. I enjoy both PVE and PVP. Outside, I am have responsibilities that get in the way of my gaming :p. Overall, I'm a laid back guy who plays with competence while having fun. I wish to play with a guild composed of members with the same kind of attitude. :cool:
Post edited by eggylisk99 on

Comments