test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon server- 12k+ cw 11k+ tr 11k+ gwf looking for guild.

shiphtur1gshiphtur1g Member Posts: 23 Arc User
hey im looking for a pvp/pve oriented guild. Im def. gonna be active in gauntlgrym if its as good as it sounds, im a very pvp oriented person but i enjoy pve also. the tr/cw are my main chars, but i can play the gwf aswell if its needed, and im lvling a gf atm. i have bis gear for the cw, and most of my trs gear is bis. experienced in most t2s, a few i still havent done a lot, and fairly experienced in cn. message me at Apex@Shiphtur1g to talk to me. thanks

-ps. im 20, so dont have to worry about me being 12 or anything.
Post edited by shiphtur1g on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey.

Check out my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

If you feel like this is the Guild you're looking for, then send me a PM or join our Teamspeak! :)
    Let me know if you have any questions.

/KBG
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • necrotiks76necrotiks76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013