test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Immune?

bnurickbnurick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
Can someone help me understand the new "Immune" I keep seeing in PVP?
Post edited by bnurick on

Comments

• Options
    cavalierkillercavalierkiller Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They stopped some effects from stacking.
  • Options
    bnurickbnurick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ahhhh.....thank you!
  • Options
    fouinardofouinardo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to know what CC/effect Cloud of Steel does since my targets keep getting immune to it and the skill description doesn't seem to mention any CC nor special effect. (I don't even mention the blockings that every class does now. GF is the only class that is supposed to block attacks, isn't it ?)
    It is not just CC or effects, there is probably some attack/defense calculation that counts there too.

Either the PVP was broken before allowing us to ignore any opponent's resistance, either they broke it with the last update allowing pretty much anybody to be immune and block a lot of attacks.

Sorry for my bad Engrish by the way.
  • Options
    tkwan1tkwan1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had some stupid GWF immune to my MM earlier. Pissed me off so much.

On that note, how the heck are we supposed to kill GWF's now. I've only been able to kill the reeeeeaaaally bad ones. The ones that even remotely know how to play their class, I can't ever seem to win.
  • Options
    apehceapehce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To my knowledge, Immune means literally that: The target is immune to CC. Note that they are not immune to dmg.
    TR and GWF classes have abilities that make them immune.

Also, to answer the GWF question: If it is a good player, there is a minor chance that you can win outright in 1v1. Try using LoS to your advantage to allow for some encounters to cool down.
  • Options
    malkaviermalkavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Part of the problem is that they changed many CW powers from direct damage/aoe damage to DoT damage. They then claimed to have removed the DoT cleanse from the applicable TR and GWF abilities, when they in fact, did not.
    How Cryptic trolls the entire NWO playerbase: 9200 GS listed for CN, implying anyone who needs more has no skill.
  • Options
    hemann1hemann1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well 1 guy asked why cw didnt controll anything in pvp and its kinda funny.
    i cant controll **** either they Block or is imunn and even With the orb slots longer duration, and i get in somthing it last so freaking short time its not even funny.
    and rogues first i almost dead before i can even se them and when finaly i se them nothing work repel etc what up With that?