test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buy your respec tokens now!

johneco1johneco1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm not in favor of the outrageous prices they cash shop charges BUT I am going to stock up on some of these respec tokens while they are 60% off. At the rate of which changes are happening, we are going to need a lot of them.
Post edited by johneco1 on

Comments

• Options
    deknodekno Member Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    yes ppl! take out yo credit cards, we gonna need it fo sho!
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since the new price is going to be 300 Zen, they're really only 20% off.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    respec token was 600 now 300 zen, how is that 20% off?
  • Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    I thought I read that it was a permanent price change.
  • Options
    deknodekno Member Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Since the new price is going to be 300 Zen, they're really only 20% off.

u trolling :) i get it :)
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you expect cryptic to screw you with changes and not give you a token? They have shown they will give you one for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    With the proposed changes to loot becoming BOP, I am not giving this game any more money, nor funneling more of the diamonds I have into the market. I wouldn't recommend you do, either.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dekno wrote: »
    u trolling :) i get it :)

No, it's just that I can do math. The 600 Zen price is history - it's irrelevant.

Going forward, the price for a respec token is 300 Zen. Right now it's on sale for 240 Zen.

300 - 240 = 60 = 20% off.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev