test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Cleric wish!

mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
Thought out of being bored, I would write what I would like to see changed and create a new paragon path! Please keep in mind this is from a love of healing perspective and is generally for fun. I am sure some of this will be over powered!

General:
  • Party members can now be targeted via the F1-F4 keys targeted players will be the focus of single target heals such as healing word or soothing light, pressing F5 will clear your target. While having an ally targeted you can continue to place other ability's like bastion of health freely. Having a party member targeted will only redirect single target healing skills to that target and will not lock your camera on them.
  • Bastion of health now has a 20s cool down.
  • Healing word now has a 18s cool down.
  • Healing word is now effected by recovery.
  • Sacred flame's temporary hit points have been doubled.
  • Divine armor increased damage reduction now lasts 15 seconds.
  • Soothing lights divinity cost has been reduced by 20%.
  • Punishing lights divinity cost has been reduced by 20%.
  • Foregmasters flame now counts as a healing skill.
  • Sun burst now counts as a healing skill.
  • Guardian of faith now counts as a healing skill.
  • (Feat) Cleanse has now been added to Greater divine power.
  • (Feat) Cleansing effect from greater divine power now has a 10 second cool down.
  • (New Feat) Renewed faith - All healing encounter skills will now heal an additional 10/15/20% over 3 seconds. This does not stack with its self, and must finish before applying again to the same target.

Miracle Healer Paragon:

Feats:
When selecting this paragon previous feats will be switched over to this paragon paths ones.
Virtuous
Second sight = Fanatic - Faith shield also increases power by 4/8/12/16/20%.
Power of the sun = Blind faith - Reap what you sow now has a 1/2/3/4/5% chance to daze for 1s when reflecting.

Faithful
Benefit of foresight = faithful wisdom - Word of life also increases healed targets defense by 4/8/12/16/20% for 10 seconds, cannot stack.

Paragon skills:
At-Will - Reap what you sow, single target. Apply a debuff to your target, when ever that target hits a friendly allied player, it will deal 10% of the damage back to its self, this reflected damage cannot surpass 8% of your maximum health.
Rank 2: +1s duration +10% reflected damage. Rank 3: +1s duration +10% reflected damage.

Encounter - Aura of health, 30' radius, 18s cool down. place an aura on a friendly target, they will begin to pulse a healing effect around them healing friendly targets (5) around them for 1600 every 3 seconds for 9 seconds.
Divine mode: using this skill in divine mode will increase the radius (45') and increase the healing (1900).
Rank 2: +10% Healing Rank 3: +10% Healing and increases duration by 3 seconds.

Daily - Miraculous Grace, 30' radius. Place a circle on the ground for 10 seconds, allies that are in the downed state jump back on their feet with 25% health, dead allies are raised with 10% health. This effect can only effect the same target once every 5 minutes.
Rank 2: -30s lock. Rank 3: -30s lock.

Passive - Word of life - Healing word now effects two additional nearby targets for 50%.
Rank 2: +10% healing. Rank 3: 10% healing.

Passive - Divine right - You slowly general divine power while in combat.
Rank 2: +10% rate Rank 3: +10% rate.

Passive - Faith shield - Allies healed by you gain 10% increased defense for 3 seconds.
Rank 2: +5% defense +1s duration. Rank 3: +5% defense +1s duration.
~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
Post edited by mewbrey on

Comments

• Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    mewbrey wrote: »
    • Party members can now be targeted via the F1-F4 keys targeted players will be the focus of single target heals such as healing word or soothing light, pressing F5 will clear your target. While having an ally targeted you can continue to place other ability's like bastion of health freely. Having a party member targeted will only redirect single target healing skills to that target and will not lock your camera on them.

I'm honestly surprised that NWO does not have F keys targeting party members. This is industry standard and it exists in other Cryptic games (and both Champions Online and Star Trek Online can be set up to play like NW, with mouse targeting).

I can only imagine how "enjoyable" must be for cleric trying to target his party mates through all those adds...
  • Options
    thekevrletthekevrlet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can only imagine how "enjoyable" must be for cleric trying to target his party mates through all those adds...

Honestly, it's not that bad. Mainly because the only targeted heal we have is Healing Word, which is rarely useful to use. I don't include soothing light because it's just not an effective use of divinity.

My list would be:
    - Healing Word is now a single-charge encounter on a 10 second timer
    - Healing Word now heals for a large portion of health on initial cast, with a small heal-over-time effect after which lasts 5 seconds
    - Healing Word, when cast with divinity, increases the heal-over-time effect to match the initial heal every tick
    - Sunburst no longer heals, instead it lowers affected enemy's damage by 2/5/10%, or 5/10/15% when cast with divinity
    - Bastion of Health now creates a player-centered area of effect that increases max HP of allies inside it by 5/10/15%. When cast with divinity, it also increases their defense by 5/10/15%. This effect lasts for 20 seconds.
    - Divinity Forgemaster's Flame heals allies in a 50% larger area
    - When Astral Seal is cast on a target already affected by Astral Seal, it spreads the seal to all enemies in a 20 foot radius. This does not refresh the duration of Astral Seal on any of those affected.
    - Astral Seal's heal is increased by 20%
    - Sacred Flame's temporary hit points is increased by 25%
  • Options
    sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    Paragon skills:
    At-Will - Reap what you sow, single target. Apply a debuff to your target, when ever that target hits a friendly allied player, it will deal 10% of the damage back to its self, this reflected damage cannot surpass 8% of your maximum health.
    Rank 2: +1s duration +10% reflected damage. Rank 3: +1s duration +10% reflected damage.

Can only be applied to one enemy at a time.

This would balance it and would stop 10% HP CW and TR from nuking me from full Hp without consequences.
  • Options
    mallonslefrmallonslefr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thought out of being bored, I would write what I would like to see changed and create a new paragon path! Please keep in mind this is from a love of healing perspective and is generally for fun. I am sure some of this will be over powered!

General:
    • Bastion of health now has a 20s cool down.
    • Healing word now has a 18s cool down.
    • Healing word is now effected by recovery.
    • Sacred flame's temporary hit points have been doubled.
    • Divine armor increased damage reduction now lasts 15 seconds.
    • Soothing lights divinity cost has been reduced by 20%.
    • Punishing lights divinity cost has been reduced by 20%.
    • Foregmasters flame now counts as a healing skill.
    • Sun burst now counts as a healing skill.
    • Guardian of faith now counts as a healing skill.
    • (Feat) Cleanse has now been added to Greater divine power.
    • (Feat) Cleansing effect from greater divine power now has a 10 second cool down.
    • (New Feat) Renewed faith - All healing encounter skills will now heal an additional 10/15/20% over 3 seconds. This does not stack with its self, and must finish before applying again to the same target.

I don't use BoH but why do you want to see an increased CD?
    You're so right, some skills are upgraded because of the Divine mode but it's not considered as a healing skill and it suck!

About the target, that's a annoying issue, for exemple for healing word, that's why i don't use it.
    But targeting in general is really annoying, the targeting by aiming require more skill, but when you have 500 adds running around, it require a lot of more than skill but xray vision.