test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Option to choose instance on travel removed - harmful side effect

fkkmfkkm Member Posts: 28 Arc User
I have a machine that can run 5 man dungeons smoothly, and 5v5 with pretty low frame rates. But when there's 20+ people standing around a mail courier my machine is reduced to ash. Up until today I was able to choose a version of Protectors Enclave with the lowest number of players, between 5-20 generally, making the zone bearable. Today I log in to 180. I'm reduced to 5 fps or a crash now if I want to check my mail. My suggestion if you really don't want there to be this option as it was, replace it with a similar option to choose the instance with the lowest number of players in it. Thanks for your consideration.
Post edited by fkkm on

Comments

• olokulolokul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What are your system specs. this may be part of the problem.
  • bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    fkkm wrote: »
    I have a machine that can run 5 man dungeons smoothly, and 5v5 with pretty low frame rates. But when there's 20+ people standing around a mail courier my machine is reduced to ash. Up until today I was able to choose a version of Protectors Enclave with the lowest number of players, between 5-20 generally, making the zone bearable. Today I log in to 180. I'm reduced to 5 fps or a crash now if I want to check my mail. My suggestion if you really don't want there to be this option as it was, replace it with a similar option to choose the instance with the lowest number of players in it. Thanks for your consideration.

Noted this problem today. Why in hell this bunch of d.o.u.c.h.e.bags removed this option?
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    This option will be removed on live?

So how exactly people from friendlist are supposed to met if all of them are in various full instances and they can't chose other, less populated, instance?

Who thought that removing this option is a good idea?