test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch granted respec DID NOT stack with Founder pack respec

vaelosvaelos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Edit: OK

Apparently after re-reading the Guardian pack items, it says "1 respec token", not per character.

So I suppose I thought I was getting 1 respec per character with the founder's pack which was not the case. Sorry for the confusion, if that is actually what happened.
Post edited by vaelos on

Comments

• wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ouch! Getting it from both ends, courtesy of Perfect World.

That new Respec Token is gonna cost you some Zen, my friend!

Have your credit card ready!
  • vaelosvaelos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How they overlooked something so simple and ubiquitous...

Fair warning to everyone. If you did not use your founder respec yet, you got no free respec today because it just overwrote.
  • mrmordenb5mrmordenb5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hope this is just an oversight that will be corrected. I had not used my founder's pack respec and I'm sure many other's are in the same boat.
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Meh, unless you planned on using it right away, it's unimportant anyway, my guess is they fix it eventually.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It'd be nice if this was fixed. See as we paid and all that.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wait, you managed to get in? how did you do it?!
  • snowballosnowballo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If this is true when I get online, I want my tokens refunded.
    Snow's Melee Arena: NW-DMT7STJ9E
    Combat arena. Adjustable challenge.
    Difficulty: Adjustable easy - very hard
    Duration: Adjustable 1 - 25min
  • ddbeasleyddbeasley Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I cant even get in the dang game still at 12%
  • elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I only bought the hero of the north pack, but, I have both tokens (it's displayed as : "you have one free respec and 1 purchased respec available")
  • apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Is it only 1 respec token per account? Or one per character? I have 2 level 60's that were greatly affected by the changes.

Does that mean I only get a free respec on 1 of them and I'm screwed with the other?
  • elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 per character. That's why they're not tokens
  • zercon3zercon3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is perfect world what do you want from them.....
    if you don't like it get your money back!!! the game is in beta
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are two different buttons. The "Free Respec" button or whatever it's called is for situations like this where major skill changes happen and they hand out free ones.

The other button that's used for purchased respec tokens is where your Founder's respec is, considering the respec token from the founder's packs aren't technically free, since you did pay for them.
  • c45hcr0pc45hcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    Buried toward the bottom of the patch notes, it states that the free respec associated with this patch does not stack with any other respec granted in the same way (e.g.; the respec from Guardian and HotN packs).

Btw, the respec from Guardian and HotN packs only worked for a single character. At least now you have one for each of your characters.

Anyway, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but patch notes were posted last night, and patch went in today. Cryptic/PWE probably won't give your respec back.
    cylisbrex wrote: »
    ...I love the rectal based combat...

Reticle not rectal. :)
  • vaelosvaelos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edit: OK Actually these guys might be correct.

The founder's packs did not have a respec for each character? I thought I had a free respec available on each character.

unfortunately I have no proof of that now that the patch has come and gone.

Maybe someone from PWE can comment on this, because now I am confused.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    c45hcr0p wrote: »
    Buried toward the bottom of the patch notes, it states that the free respec associated with this patch does not stack with any other respec granted in the same way (e.g.; the respec from Guardian and HotN packs).

Btw, the respec from Guardian and HotN packs only worked for a single character. At least now you have one for each of your characters.

Anyway, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but patch notes were posted last night, and patch went in today. Cryptic/PWE probably won't give your respec back.
    ****. In that case, I want a partial refund to the cost of one respec or 600 zen.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • crystark1crystark1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does these respec apply on both powers and feats ? cause i use to see that description and after those balance changes, i need to respec both. How will this work ?
  • shaneo8709shaneo8709 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what? i was saving my respec token for hitting 60, now the 1 had from the guardian pack is gone and im getting screwed out of it? thats BS...
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shaneo8709 wrote: »
    what? i was saving my respec token for hitting 60, now the 1 had from the guardian pack is gone and im getting screwed out of it? thats BS...

No, it is not gone. If you haven't used your founder's pack respec token yet, it will still be there. You will also have the free respec token from the patch as well.