test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ardent coins

xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is the only way to get these is to invoke once a day? If yes, it really is silly, most of the good stuff you can buy with this is 100+, that means 100 days...
Please include something else to gain these!
Post edited by xilinear on

Comments

• Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a long term carrot, to reward people who stick around. Sort of like veteran rewards in games when you are subbed for a year. It's fine the way it is.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xilinear wrote: »
    is the only way to get these is to invoke once a day? If yes, it really is silly, most of the good stuff you can buy with this is 100+, that means 100 days...
    Please include something else to gain these!

waaaaaaaaaaah i want everything now!! For free!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    Only 351 more days until my tank gets the Guardian Angel lol.
    Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
  • Options
    morbidthought666morbidthought666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    I wonder how many angels we will see in the 355ish days.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder how many angels we will see in the 355ish days.

Hmmm I wonder the samething. I for one will buy it and trade it to my Avenging Paladin that may/may not be out by that time. My friend actually wants the White Horse for their Devote Oracle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The weird thing is that the Ardent coins doesn't specifically say only once a day, while the Celestial ones do. The description for them should be updated one way or another.
  • Options
    xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    waaaaaaaaaaah i want everything now!! For free!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaah i troll everything now!! For free!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    warmachine104warmachine104 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems like another waste of resources.
    Most of those items will be outdated/useless once u collect enough coins.
    Cellestial system makes more sense
  • Options
    isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Those weapons are pretty useless aren't they?

Celestial coins are also stupid because it implies that everyone can play at least a week straight without a break. Doesn't seem like the devs play their own game.
  • Options
    atompenguinatompenguin Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...I've been dumping my coins into getting Unicorn/Drake seals. I really can't see myself waiting 150 days for a stupid weapon when I can go out and snag one off the AH or get one in a dungeon or earn it.

Seems kind of silly unless these weapons just look incredible.
    -Campaign: Spells and Coin
    --Part 1: Spells and Coin (NW-DHM3XQVQK)
    --Part 2: A Blind Eye (NW-DI3QTHZGJ)
    --Part 3: Dodo's Dinner (NW-DHPA8O253)

-One Shots
    --The Wizard of Eldeur (NW-DRKQNE4S7)
  • Options
    ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I expect most folks will use the coins for Drake/Unicorn. If you are just a few tokens short the temptation will be high.
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wish there were more interesting things to buy.

Like, there's nothing good other than the angel, same goes for celestial coins, nothing but a shot at a ward.
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The dye packs look cool. Sorry, I'm addicted to those. ;)
  • Options
    beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    i'll just save my coins up, we might see other stuff on there while we are saving, if i get to the heavy white horse.
  • Options
    meipingmeiping Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    isopoint wrote: »
    ...Celestial coins are also stupid because it implies that everyone can play at least a week straight without a break...
    I disagree. I believe the current Celestial Coin design only implies that some players can log on once a day for at least a week straight. I also believe you are implicitly overstating the importance of Celestial Coins.
  • Options
    dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i get the point but they should still make it possible to earn at least more than one per day..
    (anyone knows why i can't post new threads?!)
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The weapons are hilarious. They take you 100+ days to get but are useless at level 60, a rank you reach in about a week. Hilarious! The horse is also funny. Same stats as the one that cost 5 gold! Ha! What a joke.

Only thing worthwhile is the angel companion, and you won't see her for a year! Heh heh. Funny joke you've played on us, PWI. :p
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER