test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lag server

joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
excuse me, but have you intention to correct the server lag ? Or have you scheduled to do server upgrade to reduce lag and rubber band?

thanks for the answer
Post edited by joseph86ita on

Comments

• inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yesi to much spike
    pukmp.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    The servers themselves are not laggy. Most players are experiencing little to no lag in most situations.

Those who are still consistently experiencing lag will be resolved but they are really a case by case issue most often dealing with incompatibilities between hardware and software on individual computers and the game programming itself. The best thing you can do is post about the issue in the Bug Reports section and supply information about your computers hardware, software and ISP.
  • inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol epic mod here. Basic ISP hardware issue bla bla. Open your eyes and play from another country.

20mbit broadband. im playing 5x online game, but spikes only for nwn

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2775150456.png

and eu1.proxy not work. You still talking about softwar,e ISP, book, pencil, TV, tea rofl
    pukmp.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I have a 50 MB Connection and a computer than can run Skyrim, Neverwinter and Arkham Asylum on three monitors on max settings simultaneously without breaking a sweat, I have done it. ;)

However about a year ago I couldn't run a browser based game at more than 5 FPS even though I had previously been consistently running the game at their maximum FPS. The issue turned out to be an incompatibility between their programming and AMD Graphics Cards.

Neverwinter and the servers themselves are not laggy and there are plenty of players around the world experiencing no issues with the game. Those who are will be addressed but the issue is likely due to specifics on your end. That's not to say you have bad hardware or ISP's but incompatibilities will reduce performance sometimes to the point of being unplayable until the incompatibilities are resolved.

As such the resolution is to let the developers know about your system so they can try to narrow down the causes of incompatibilities or general reduced performance issues.
  • joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    The best thing you can do is post about the issue in the Bug Reports section and supply information about your computers hardware, software and ISP.

I have followed your suggestion.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?351361-Lag-server

I hope for someone he can help me
  • dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no laggs for me, check yo supplier
  • jetedrickjetedrick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am getting extreme lag that just started today...has been fine in the past. Rubber-banding so much that I can't even play the game...